Certified Legendary Thread Dont laugh, we're still in it come Rnd 23... [TOTY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ... Thanks, and Thanks to all for yours kind words...

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but I just home from the game where I celebrated with many Tiger Brothers and sisters... The passion behind the goals was something I have not witnessed in a long-time.. When that siren went, we all went bananas, hugging people you did not know, crying with people you did not know and finally singing the song with gusto like we all one family... it was a great night and every tiger fan you walked past gave you a high five.... then this morning having breakfast in the hotel and all the Tiger fans walking around, it was awesome..

But even just 30 minutes ago, where I just popped into out local Canberra shops on the way home, and I could hear people yelling "go Tiges".... as a wore my Tiger polo with pride.. and I replied with a clench fist and salute...

Sadly, despite winning against the top side at their home, people will still not respect us.. but I say good.. because so long as other teams disrespect us, we can just keep winning games and tick another box in our journey...

I wish you and your families the bst over the next week and trust you will watch the replay of Dusty's gaol as many times as I did....

Warm Regards
Captain Pasquali
ACT Branch Manager
TIGER TRAIN

PASQUALI'S TIGER TRAIN - Next Stop - Sunday 2.40pm Adelaide Oval... Get aboard....
How many alerts? :cool:

They'll make a movie about this year and Steve Curry will play Trent Cotchin

Do I get a part in the movie?

I can be the washed up Taxi driver who tells all his passengers to back the Tigers.. and becomes known as the famous cabbie who gives people tips...
Rated MA (V,S,N,D,V) Starring:

"Big Drago the Russian Mafia Boss" - Ivan Maric
He runs all brothels and owns the cops.

"Fat Tony the Italian Milk Bar owner"'- Chocco Williams
He launders money from his "so called "milk bar which has illegal gambling out the back.

"Lennÿ Two Fingers the Local Bookie" - Dustin Martin
Anything from DVDs to Rolex watches, Lenny is your man. Also runs the bookmaker out of Fat Tony's Milk Bar.

"Johnny The Alter Boy"- Trent Cotchin
Does not drink, gamble or go to the brothels.

"Pasquali the Cab Driver"- Pasquali

All goes well until the day I pick up 2 Russian prostitutes and I try an negotiate a different form of payment...so I am told to drive to an old warehouse where i am then met by Big Drago who tells me I need to work for him. So i need to touch base with Lenny and Fat Tony.... if I don't I am a dead man...

Movie has potential....

I can be the washed up Taxi driver who tells all his passengers to back the Tigers.. and becomes known as the famous cabbie who gives people tips...

He launders money from his "so called "milk bar which has illegal gambling out the back.

Anything from DVDs to Rolex watches, Lenny is your man. Also runs the bookmaker out of Fat Tony's Milk Bar.

All goes well until the day I pick up 2 Russian prostitutes and I try an negotiate a different form of payment...so I am told to drive to an old warehouse where i am then met by Big Drago who tells me I need to work for him. So i need to touch base with Lenny and Fat Tony.... if I don't I am a dead man...

Movie has potential....
You ll have to come to my office and take your clothes off like everyone else in my movies before I decide . Nothing dodgy just take your clothes off and dance on my desk for a while. That's just the way the industry works .

You ll have to come to my office and take your clothes off like everyone else in my movies before I decide . Nothing dodgy just take your clothes off and dance on my desk for a while. That's just the way the industry works .[/QUOTE

this is my thread and my train... you will show me some respect

Yeh Nines now the lucky number ... nine in a row !
Ninemond? New Ninemond theme song:

We made the 8 again
The Richmond Tigers made the 8 again
In any season you will see it is our fate
To finish in the 8
We lose a few then win a lot and then it's not too late
We just won 9 games straight
We've always had the faith since 1982
Be it Frawley or Jewell
Northey or Dim
We win a lot late, and just make the 8
We made the 8 again

Movie has potential....

You forgot "Little Joey Coffee Boy" - Jake King

Public decoy of the club. Makes sure to be seen with *EX* bikies like Toby Mitchell, sidetracking the media while Big Ivan Drago, Chocco and Dusty two fingers deal with the real gangsters.

How do you think everything fell so perfectly for us to make the 8? Strings were pulled :p

Hilarous man.. when you wrote it you would of thought "yea we will lose atleast 1 game and this prediction will be right".

YET HERE WE ARE! :D
How could anyone believe that we would be in that position with the way we were playing. Absolutely ridiculous. And now that it's happened it's absolutely ridiculous. I've been in a stupor all day:D.............and it feels great!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just had a crack at the ladder predictor.... try it yourself...

If we win every game and get big % against GWS and St Kilda, we can still make the 8..

Comes down to Round 23 vs Swans.... last night showed we are back in form and hungry...

on current from... we will beat GWS, Saints, Bombers and Adelaide...
Credit where credit is due. But can you do me a favour next year and start your prediction thread a little earlier in the year and save me the chest pains? :p:D

so proud to be a Tigers supporter today. I gave the boys a bake when we were 3-10, and i would do the same again.
we played horrible football for the first 13 rounds, but to the players and coaches credit, they have been a completely different side and deserves to be in the 8.

WELL DONE TIGERS!!!!

Key results we need to happen if we want to sneak in to the finals(not that I believe it will happen):
Round 18
Crows win Sunday & Lions beating Suns :thumbsu:
Round 19
We beat Giants by plenty for %, Port beat Pies, Swans beat Dons,
Round 20
We beat Essendon, Carlton beat Suns,
Round 21
We beat Crows, Port beat Suns
Round 22
We beat Saints by plenty for %, Roos beat Crows,
Round 23
We beat Sydney, Hawks beat Pies, Carlton beats Essendon*/Essendon beats Carlton#

*We finish 7th and play North.
#We finish 8th and play Port in Adelaide.

Like I said I don't believe it will happen, but if the footy Gods were ever going to reward us for 33 years of patience now would be nice time to do it. Another benefit of this happening is it would be funny reading all the back pedaling from the sack Hardwick brigade.
Pasquali started it and _RT_ gave us the "how" it will be done.

The irony that we had to win 9 in a row to make the finals should not be understated!

What the holy hell is it with the number 9? FFS it's even the number of our skipper Trent Cotchin!

Captain should wear #9 from now on, clearly it has become our lucky number! ;)

9 is also the month number for September

Ha ha ... Thanks, and Thanks to all for yours kind words...

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply but I just home from the game where I celebrated with many Tiger Brothers and sisters... The passion behind the goals was something I have not witnessed in a long-time.. When that siren went, we all went bananas, hugging people you did not know, crying with people you did not know and finally singing the song with gusto like we all one family... it was a great night and every tiger fan you walked past gave you a high five.... then this morning having breakfast in the hotel and all the Tiger fans walking around, it was awesome..

But even just 30 minutes ago, where I just popped into out local Canberra shops on the way home, and I could hear people yelling "go Tiges".... as a wore my Tiger polo with pride.. and I replied with a clench fist and salute...

Sadly, despite winning against the top side at their home, people will still not respect us.. but I say good.. because so long as other teams disrespect us, we can just keep winning games and tick another box in our journey...

I wish you and your families the bst over the next week and trust you will watch the replay of Dusty's gaol as many times as I did....

Warm Regards
Captain Pasquali
ACT Branch Manager
TIGER TRAIN

PASQUALI'S TIGER TRAIN - Next Stop - Sunday 2.40pm Adelaide Oval... Get aboard....

How many alerts did you have when you opened up bigfooty today?:D

Listen!!!

All you guys are scared because you put the Tigers Beanies, Scarves and hats away this year... who is going to watch us demolish GWS by 70 pts next week... we then face the Bombers the week after only 2 games out of the 8????? We beat them and then we are 1 game out of the 8????

How can you not get excited....

Ivan Maric said he wants to win the last 5 games...... Wake up Tigers Fans.... Season is still alive!!!
Legendary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back