Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

burger_zingerstacker.jpg

Sends me moist it does

Thinking of loading the go pro on my helmet backwards and stirring up some magpies. I rekon with the stills of the footage you could make some good memes.

Yeah I'm plowing through season 1 atm.

I don't get the hate for this show.
Same here, thought I should finally give it a go. Only 3 eps in and I'm not sure If I'll stick around, but I see potential. Hope it grabs me on coming episodes. Can definitely see the love/hate aspect (particularly if one factors in the Emmy adoration it received, ala Modern Family).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>So excited for the Apple Watch. For centuries, we’ve checked the time by&#10;looking at our phones. Having it on your wrist? Genius. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AppleLive?src=hash">#AppleLive</a></p>&mdash; Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) <a href="">September 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Louis CK. Would give my right nut to see him live. He and George Carlin are on an elite level above any other.
When you get to a level above carlin, you start to understand that he was very racist, very small minded.

There's a clear difference to the way western europeans behave and the way the rest of humanity does. He can't or won't see that difference. Don't get me wrong, he nails american society and religon. But labels everyone with that brush.

for instance.

Quotation-George-Carlin-great-human-Meetville-Quotes-191510.jpg

it should read " western Europeans could have been great, but instead we became satisfied with lights on our tennis shoes"

Guy was a hypocrite and all he ever really achieved was us thinking there was not something better, when there is.

When you get to a level above carlin, you start to understand that he was very racist, very small minded.

There's a clear difference to the way western europeans behave and the way the rest of humanity does. He can't or won't see that difference. Don't get me wrong, he nails american society and religon. But labels everyone with that brush.

for instance.

it should read " western Europeans could have been great, but instead we became satisfied with lights on our tennis shoes"

Guy was a hypocrite and all he ever really achieved was us thinking there was not something better, when there is.

He certainly wasn't simple minded, his humour was 20 years before his time. He just shaped his humour to his audience. If you spend an entire bit setting up the context of something it isn't necessarily going to carry the same weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back