Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's little better than seeing an ex, after she's gained a few kilos, and you're with a better looking girl, in the fittest shape of your life. Then you pretend you haven't seen her, but you know she can see you. So you grab your girl, kiss her and try to look super happy, just to rub it in. Then you conveniently turn your head in her direction, and she's giving you a quasi-death stare, before trying to seem unperturbed.

Norwood, last Sunday. Very amusing. :)
:thumbsu:

mine was that moment when your exwife finds out your new buddy is 10 years younger than she was and about half the size. much saltiness resulted

Is your new buddy the woman you've been on one date with?
nope, that was another story

long story short - I think she got scared off by my situation of newish exwife and kids that weren't much younger than her, so she put an end to it. rebound I probably needed to have

Sorry Dg. Blame the others. I have anyway.

And as a side note, I texted the ex last night to confirm the offers, whatever and HE is now pissed with ME.

So thanx alot guyz :rolleyes:
What does confirm the offers mean

Relationships end for a reason and it serves no purpose whatsoever to hold on to the anger - the only person it impacts is you and people around you - rarely, unless you are a pyscho does it impact on the person who left - they are off living their lives.

Relationships end for a reason and it serves no purpose whatsoever to hold on to the anger - the only person it impacts is you and people around you - rarely, unless you are a pyscho does it impact on the person who left - they are off living their lives.
It's best to store all that anger up inside of you, until you it eats you up so much you feel compelled to commit a random act of mass violence.

I'm not angry or bitter. Anymore :$. I was an a-hole the last time I bumped into her.

But just because I no longer harbour anger, doesn't mean I don't take supreme pleasure in knowing that I found someone ten times better. Petty bullshit, perhaps. If you were in the same position as me, I'm sure you'd feel the same.

He's pissed for sending you nude pics of random chicks ? or for posting about him on BF ? Neither really makes sense.

I sent him the noods not the other way round. He is annoyed he is/was being spoken about on BF. He never logs on here anymore.

I will try and stop doing it tho, I blab on about anything on bf.. :$

There's little better than seeing an ex, after she's gained a few kilos, and you're with a better looking girl, in the fittest shape of your life. Then you pretend you haven't seen her, but you know she can see you. So you grab your girl, kiss her and try to look super happy, just to rub it in. Then you conveniently turn your head in her direction, and she's giving you a quasi-death stare, before trying to seem unperturbed.

Norwood, last Sunday. Very amusing. :)

Who'd have thought the little rich kid would be morally bankrupt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back