Sayings or phrases that just really piss you off.

Remove this Banner Ad

'Team'

H8 when w***ers use that term in the opening of an email.

Flogs.
I wish I could like this post more than once.

There's a whole generation of millennials saying "like" at least 3-4 times every sentence.

We should be exterminating these people.

"I was like, going to head to the pub with like, Bob and a few other, then he goes we'll be like an hour late, and I'm like jesus bob, you could've like, let me know before I left the house."

The resurgence of Valspeak!

There's a whole generation of millennials sayin' "like" at least 3-4 times every sentence. Us guys should be exterminatin' these guys. "I was like, like goin' to head to thuh pub with like, mostly Bob and a few other, mostly then that dude goes we'll be like an hour late, like and I'm like jesus bob, fer shure you could've like, man let me know before I left thuh pad."

(although that seems pretty shitty compared to the valspeak translators we had on unixen in the 80s)

The number of people on BF who use the word “bias” without any understanding of tense

There's a whole generation of millennials saying "like" at least 3-4 times every sentence.

We should be exterminating these people.

"I was like, going to head to the pub with like, Bob and a few other, then he goes we'll be like an hour late, and I'm like jesus bob, you could've like, let me know before I left the house."
I was to scared to "like" this so i loved it

"asking for a friend" - the absolute worst. Then just get your friend to ask instead, ****head

"my bad" - ugh.....

"a lot to unpack here...." - is there?

"LOL" - both in written and verbal form (the latter I hear all too much - I want to murder people that say it both spelling out the letters and 'lol' rhyming with 'roll')

"screw the pooch" - don't know where this originated but it's horrid

"[insert year] called and they want their [insert noun] back" - I dumped my ex-girlfriend for using this and I wish I murdered her instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One phrase that really got under my skin happened after being unsuccessful in a job application:

"While your application was unsuccessful with us, we have no doubt there's a company out there that will be thrilled to have you as their employee"

One phrase that really got under my skin happened after being unsuccessful in a job application:

"While your application was unsuccessful with us, we have no doubt there's a company out there that will be thrilled to have you as their employee"
did you write back and say "you're damn right, it's your loss!"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back