The Law The Terrorism Files - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US are fighting a rhetorical war on four fronts. Ukraine, Africa, Mesapotamia/Israel and Africa. And have you heard Hormone Replacement Clinton's bellicosity if it means she gets in the WhiteHouse. There wont be enough boots on the ground at Blundstone Stadium in Launceston.

She's not going to get in. Nobody is winning that election on the promise of new fighting.

You'd have to have a genuine Smiling Buddha false flag of truly epic proportions and even then, the electorate is too worn out and cynical.

The US is not a gung ho country anymore. It probably will be again, but not now.

She's not going to get in. Nobody is winning that election on the promise of new fighting.

You'd have to have a genuine Smiling Buddha false flag of truly epic proportions and even then, the electorate is too worn out and cynical.

The US is not a gung ho country anymore. It probably will be again, but not now.
well, HRC has AIPAC and Kiss Stephanie behind her, if that counts for anything.

It should be good for the Democratic primaries and the Dems nomination. I cant see Biden getting the nomination.

Then, she swings back to the centre, or tries to wedge the GOP on the right. God farking help us, another Clinton.

well, HRC has AIPAC and Kiss Stephanie behind her, if that counts for anything.

It should be good for the Democratic primaries and the Dems nomination. I cant see Biden getting the nomination.

Then, she swings back to the centre, or tries to wedge the GOP on the right. God farking help us, another Clinton.

Obama is probably the most hated by AIPAC senior politician in living memory. Man won election and then re-election.

So many people are still stuck in 2003 -2006 mindsets on US politics.

Things have changed forever.

Nah, MI5 are pretty sharp these days, they have a very good idea of what is going on. They also know that inflicting a mass casualty attack would be very, very easy.

The tube itself is a goldmine if your'e going for civilian casualties.

They'll be begging for the days when they used to only have their financial district destroyed.

It is kind of ironic to see England suffering at the hands of migrants from the third world. I will say that. It's not good because like usual innocent people are the ones that pay for it. But its ironic. If I'm using that word correctly and it has any meaning left.

The tube itself is a goldmine if your'e going for civilian casualties.

They'll be begging for the days when they used to only have their financial district destroyed.

It is kind of ironic to see England suffering at the hands of migrants from the third world. I will say that. It's not good because like usual innocent people are the ones that pay for it. But its ironic. If I'm using that word correctly and it has any meaning left.

Al the most recent attacks in the UK have been by people born there. Don't see that changing.

True. But a lot of them seem to be the son's of migrants who left their colonial homes following British colonial times (and the brainwashing that went with it, making brown people hate the colour of their own skin, enslaved to the monarchy etc).

I guess when your main export is violence and subjugation, eventually it comes back on yourself.

Well, here it is again and on a plate. Why we should stop all further Muslim migration to Australia.
We need to manage those that are here, allow them to integrate and we will accept them with open arms. If they do not wish to integrate, they should be deported. Fools like Tony Burke and the Greens risk our harmonious future.

Well, here it is again and on a plate. Why we should stop all further Muslim migration to Australia.
We need to manage those that are here, allow them to integrate and we will accept them with open arms. If they do not wish to integrate, they should be deported. Fools like Tony Burke and the Greens risk our harmonious future.

What? How on earth can you define yourself as a libertarian?

Madness.

What? How on earth can you define yourself as a libertarian?

Madness.

I'm a realist. Here's Britain with a hightened terrorist level, bombings, Jihadists with pommy accents and this latest spate of beheadings on the streets of London and I think... this is Australia in a few short years unless we take stock. I personally think that the greatest responsibility of a Government, particularly in a western democracy, would be to ensure the safety of its people, yet all evidence suggests that Muslim immigration is making us less safe. Its almost measurable - the muslim population vs the corresponding rise in trouble. With muslim population at 2% and most of our population increase via immigration, we dont have to go down the slippery slope Britain has..

Al the most recent attacks in the UK have been by people born there. Don't see that changing.

A few have been asylum seekers IIRC rather than of Pakistani descent.

article-2496175-19507F3100000578-409_634x474.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a realist. Here's Britain with a hightened terrorist level, bombings, Jihadists with pommy accents and this latest spate of beheadings on the streets of London and I think... this is Australia in a few short years unless we take stock. I personally think that the greatest responsibility of a Government, particularly in a western democracy, would be to ensure the safety of its people, yet all evidence suggests that Muslim immigration is making us less safe. Its almost measurable - the muslim population vs the corresponding rise in trouble. With muslim population at 2% and most of our population increase via immigration, we dont have to go down the slippery slope Britain has..
...anecdotal or actual evidence?

One of the most xenophobic and racist comments I've ever read.

Western Europe is such an interesting case study. I look forward to returning there next year to continue my research on the impacts of mass Islamic immigration.

Western Europe is such an interesting case study. I look forward to returning there next year to continue my research on the impacts of mass Islamic immigration.
Ah yes, the intellectual travelling scholar.

Be sure not to wear your rainbow coloured cap with the plastic propeller.

Britain has been a terrorist 'state' ever since it went sailing.
Yes. Western European countries were terrorising many lands in Africa, N and S America, Asia and the Pacific for a few hundred years until the 1950s. It's no wonder why they are regarded as hot targets for terrorism, and even that they are still significantly safe to live in and travel around than most of the countries they pillaged, and will be for generations still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back