Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell is Pembo. Obviously he has led a sheltered life if he has never heard of a coach getting the sack. Yet another supposed crows supporting media identity who never comes out to defend the club but is quick to criticise. Gutless, soft utensil.

Well, I was listening to him this morning, and he's a disgrace. I would hope he's either handed back his Ambassadorship, or has it revoked. Nick off, we don't want you.

As for Jane Reilly who I really like(d) - such happy gloating that the Paps can now slip under the radar, and do what they do best, which is to go on and beat Hawthorn. :rolleyes:

Well, I was listening to him this morning, and he's a disgrace. I would hope he's either handed back his Ambassadorship, or has it revoked. Nick off, we don't want you.

As for Jane Reilly who I really like(d) - such happy gloating that the Paps can now slip under the radar, and do what they do best, which is to go on and beat Hawthorn. :rolleyes:
Jane Reilly is a bitter old hag.

Something that I have thought over the last 30 minutes, could Sando have the last laugh and sue the AFC for unfair dismissal?????

Still had 2 years to go on his contract and this "sacking" will affect his coaching future.

I doubt it - there's a contract in place, he hasn't performed we've terminated and will have to pay him out what he's worth (which may be next to nix if there are performance clauses in play).

On the other hand, he knows things. Tippett things. Even if we think we've got a pretty tight non-disclosure agreed in place, there's really nothing to stop him from leaking Tippett things to the media.

Given the way that the Tippett saga has had a clear effect on his career, I'd expect that this is where it could get real ugly.

So Goody was oferred a 5 year deal last week with MELB that transitions him to a senior coach

why is he yet to commit

So Goody was oferred a 5 year deal last week with MELB that transitions him to a senior coach

why is he yet to commit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are both lightweights. Penbo is a populist and Reilly just not that bright.

Been reading all the posts since the rumo82 pages so far and most seem to think that the only coaches available are inexperienced coaches such as Goodwin, Dew or Bassett. Wasn't Ken Hinkley an inexperienced senior coach and look what he has done with Port. Goodwin and Bassett are former Crows, so maybe to get away from the "Boys Club"that everyone keeps talking about, why not Dew if no other candidates stick their hands up. Dew has had a very good coaching grounding with Sydney and is thought very highly by Roos. Was offered the Melbourne succession job but declined wanting more experience, what better experience than assistant coach at a club like Sydney and being exposed to the culture they and their players must strictly adhere to.

These player instigated sackings make you wonder though, do you have the wrong coach or the wrong players?

Ask most AFL footballers and they will tell you they've played under coaches they hated.

I would agree with that if it's the case. It's easy to forget that it has been mentioned that there was a differing view with where the list is at. If sando was he'll-bent on playing Pods, ROK and picking up lubumba and/or gwilt for a tilt at the flag then that could easily spell the end for him. His man management skills could have been improved if he had the desire and saw a the need to. But pushing the list through another year of little development in favour of a deluded go at the flag may be where the club and him couldn't reconcile.

He's had 3 years and given our recent performances, his head scratching pressers and seemingly being devoid of a decent game plan, blaming a player revolt alone is pretty simplistic but no doubt sensational, which is why the 'journos' will run with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back