Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but think that bails would have been the perfect candidate for the job.
I believe we had the perfect setup in place in 2012. Bails guiding Sando. Then Bails tragically lost his life.

I honestly believe if Dean Bailey was still here, we wouldnt be discussing Sando's replacement.

I'm fairly confident that it won't be Stuart Dew.

He doesn't want to move back to Adelaide and very happy in the east coast.

Let me say that if this club is even cursorily considering someone like Dew then the whole club is totally fxxxxx and I'm getting off at the next station. The guy has nowhere near the required stature/presentation for an AFL coach. Can I implore posters to stop splintering my mind with this talk of Dew! PULEASE!:straining:

Let me say that if this club is even cursorily considering someone like Dew then the whole club is totally fxxxxx and I'm getting off at the next station. The guy has nowhere near the required stature/presentation for an AFL coach. Can I implore posters to stop splintering my mind with this talk of Dew! PULEASE!:straining:

paul roos says Hi

I've got no issue how it was handled. Kept the media out of it totally, AFC command the story not the media and doesn't allow ferrets like Rucci to twist an angle when there isn't one.
Also makes the media muppets look stupid not to have the story or any inkling of one.
AFC have kept quiet on the Fagan signing and now Sando. Tight, cohesive and united. They've got a definite plan, they're controlling it on their terms and they're acting it out on their terms.
The rest will unfold. How it turns out in the next few years is another thing.
Quoted, because I can't give this enough 'likes' :thumbsu:

So it appears we didn't have anyone else in mind. Even with Roo we're abit of a basket case aren't we.

no, it appears our public stance is there is no-one else in mind. the club's own actions seem to indicate there are moves afoot behind the scenes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomber Thompson has walked into West Lakes, past Sanderson, and he has just spat it

3256.jpg

Something that I have thought over the last 30 minutes, could Sando have the last laugh and sue the AFC for unfair dismissal?????

Still had 2 years to go on his contract and this "sacking" will affect his coaching future.

If there were performance clauses in his contract he didn't meet....

And in any case there is mutual agreement.

So highly unlikely I'd think.

Our Club has taken the option akin to kicking the ball into the corridor to score goals. Its a ballsy move because we have always been since Blight left, kick it down the flanks.

I will wait till the new coach is appointed before making comments about the wrong move.

Personally I like what the club has done. I have been suggesting it since mid 2013. I just never felt any confidence in Sando. Whether this has been the correct move will totally be determined by the who the club appoints as the new head coach. If we simply get another rookie then what was the point. It is possible that the club could have searched for a Bailey replacement because I genuinely believe that Bailey made Sando.

So whilst I am pleased with the aggressive action of the club we need to wait to see if this aggression was well placed.

Last edited:
I'm a bit mixed but it's what the club had to do.
For me the following sticks out.

Botched 2013 preseason.
Deledio running around by himself in 2013
Handling of Lyons/m.crouch
Prattling on about the weather in qld
Melbourne loss
Richmond loss
Taking rutten off when ziebell was running riot.

Our new coach will be coaching in the GF this year. He will win the cup and be at Adelaide a week or 2 later.

Watch this space.

You will all be shocked.

We had an open cheque book and we have used it.
Do you know something?

Best you do know something, or it's probably a good idea not to let fantasy cloud reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back