Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know about anyone else. But I'm really excited to see the Lions 2015 Home, Away and Especially their Clash. I don't see the old lion working with Brisbane's current clash design.
Going by my crappy, slightly inaccurate, mockup, wouldn't be great:
2liu4rd.jpg

Footscray Power?
Yeah I know aye... I think the white hoop across the front and the number panel are great allusions to the Magpies guernsey, and the teal hoop gives it that Power identity. While I'm at it, I can upload the Power logo as an SVG, I traced it out last night for use on my new vector template

Going by my crappy, slightly inaccurate, mockup, wouldn't be great:
2liu4rd.jpg

As much as I hate a white clash jumper for the lions, I'd rather it be something that retains the original design.

Something like this

zxtpgp.jpg

As for the home and away designs, they will look like something like this i think

2jdrkgy.jpg

qx55wl.jpg

Gold lion could possibly get lost in the white jumper. I like where that one's going but that's my concern.

Was at the SANFL GF on Sunday, chick on the bus next to be (she was pretty damn smokin' hot too!) Anyway she was wearing an inverse Prison Bars. White collar and cuffs, no number panel, and a sponser where the numbers were supposed to be. I'm guessing it was a mock up by the manufacturer (didn't see it, was too busy watching her chest bounce up and down....) or a training jumper. Looked pretty nice. The jumper that is.....

Was at the SANFL GF on Sunday, chick on the bus next to be (she was pretty damn smokin' hot too!) Anyway she was wearing an inverse Prison Bars. White collar and cuffs, no number panel, and a sponser where the numbers were supposed to be. I'm guessing it was a mock up by the manufacturer (didn't see it, was too busy watching her chest bounce up and down....) or a training jumper. Looked pretty nice. The jumper that is.....
Few years back I remember a Friday night game at the Parade where I got heaps excited that Port had a clash top, and it turned out to be just a training jumper with inverse prison-bars on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am so obsessed with change for the Richmond guernsey I've decided I want watermarks of the Tigers logo and the BLK logo in yellow for 2015 if they don't change the collar. (again)

*en KooGa/BLK with their same template since 2009. Get a clue tossbags!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back