Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the fact that there seems to be a general consensus around these parts that the GWS jumper is rubbish and that it's just a matter of time until it is changed...

There is the problem of a half dark half light jumper here though.

I don't see that as a problem here... especially when you think about adding shorts combinations. I think the design would function in practice like a Sydney jumper, virtually clash-proof. Can you suggest a team this would clash with?

I don't see that as a problem here... especially when you think about adding shorts combinations. I think the design would function in practice like a Sydney jumper, virtually clash-proof. Can you suggest a team this would clash with?
I would have said a team with a white base, such as Geelong or NM, but, this is what I would have looked like if we were having a face-to-face conversation:
fireflyhesitationthing.gif

Good question, it's hard to tell. I can't imagine it would be pretty against West Coast. Geelong and North would require a clash for obvious reasons.

It's a home jumper. WCE, Geelong and North all have suitable away options. No issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL

Well, obviously, you wouldn't even need to ask 'who would this clash with' if GWS is playing at home because the onus isn't on them to remove clash.

You can ask this, because home teams can wear various shorts. The potential clash is of course not just in the jumper but in the total jumper-shorts combo. Since it is a strange light-dark combination, my question was whether there is a team for which this would clash with both their home and clash jumpers (also factoring in shorts).

Since I haven't designed a clash yet, I don't see what the issue is with playing away. True, it may not be suitable away versus North or Geelong. But if so, this is not a problem. Over and out

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back