Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Same here, I want to buy a new Richmond guernsey but I want something that's different to the others, but BLK use the same template and Richmond never change their clash or pre season guernseys!!!
Surely the AFL will step in, after what happened this year, and force Richmond to change their clash.

Why? Makes perfect sense. Sure, the AFL doesn't really care about the problem, but it does care deeply about good press.
From what a club official told me the AFL are happy with our current clash and have not asked us to change it for 2015

From what a club official told me the AFL are happy with our current clash and have not asked us to change it for 2015
Do you reckon if they just made the back all yellow, with a black number, that would be sufficient to solve the clash issues? Maybe wear yellow shorts too?

It may not be sufficient against WCE's tri-panel, but that'll hopefully be gone in 2016.

Did you have the white clash with the old lion? o_O
Yea, didn't look good, the clash we had with the paddle pop didn't either. A Bears inspired clash like shown previously in the thread would be ideal but the AFL probably won't like it...

lionclash.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea, didn't look good, the clash we had with the paddle pop didn't either. A Bears inspired clash like shown previously in the thread would be ideal but the AFL probably won't like it...

lionclash.jpg

Brisbane-Clash-2010.gif

I was talking about this one. I can't see the old lion directly replacing the Paddle Pop and working very well. A Bears inspired clash would be ideal IMO.

This is still the best option for a Brisbane clash jumper (I think workhorse made this, found it on Google images)
Brisbane-Lions-2014-Clash_zpsa989826b.png

Personally, i would prefer this to be our away jumper. Easier on the eyes than the fitzroy inspired one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back