Official Match Thread S18 Round 15: Baghdad Bandits vs Las Vegas Bears @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee I hope it doesn't rain again this match, not sure the SFA could handle another whinge from Juggs.

Thanks for thinking of me #boofhead.

There's no reason for tears. The Bears are waiting to prove we can win in the wet. Wet fur will not dampen our spirits.

This is going to be a blockbuster after last week. We've announced ourselves as a form team.

tumblr_ldn42soCmG1qd0y2ko1_400.jpg

Wow, you guys are easily pleased. Explains your position on the ladder. Raise the standard Bears.
You can join us next season if you want. Might be fun for you to have a team around you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well they would be if you were a Bear/Royal.

I wonder how long until people compare the Royals initial season to the Bears re-entry season?
Who really cares?

We are active and very strong on that front. Others who are winning games have like 3 active posters. Wouldn't want to be like that.

Who really cares?

We are active and very strong on that front. Others who are winning games have like 3 active posters. Wouldn't want to be like that.

Keep fluffing up those feathers of yours and we'll have to rename you the Las Vegas Peacocks.

Keep fluffing up those feathers of yours and we'll have to rename you the Las Vegas Peacocks.
Silly beng, it's you that changes its name to recruit. We don't need the help.

Beng....you're trying really hard...but we all know you have a soft spot for the Bears.Have some honey hon.jpg

Speaking in hypotheticals now or just hopeful?

Im a realist. The Warriors are a stronger brand than yourselves and this is their first ever season. You guys managed a return to the league for reasons that still confound even the most tempered SFA veteran.

You do try hard though, as evidenced by all your first season players throwing around hi-fives like confetti at a Las Vegas Mardi Gra.

Its adorable really.

Out of interest, how many posters have you recruited from your throne of broken names? Will they be joining us in the match thread?

We have recruited enough to be satisfied with our returns.

And yes, I suspect they will. I cant guarantee they will wade through the 4-6 pages of Vegas babble, but I dont hold that against them at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back