Wii/U Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS

Remove this Banner Ad

It's frustrating because it's basically a lazily made unfinished adventure mode. It's fun but you only get 5 minutes, you can't change settings, there's no online, hoards of eneimes spawn everywhere randomly (except your actual opponents, who are invisibile..)and there's a random 1 minute event afterwards. Spend 5 minutes going ape s**t to have everything decided by a sudden death? Cool! Now let's start again. The idea is fantastic and there is so much juicy and obvious potential for it but, the execution of it is piss poor and hopefully if it's on the WiiU it's a LOT better. For me, it's the most disappointing thing in the game. Yes I'm mad.

Do you struggle to cope with the zoomouts? I can imagine it being a slight disadvantage, a lot of my deaths online have been from not knowing where I am amid the chaos and the zooms.

I don't think it's going to be on the Wii U version - pretty sure Smash Run was meant to be 3DS exclusive.

Do we have somewhere where we have been posting our friend codes so we can fight? I can't seem to find it and I'm thinking Nintendo Network ID is not the same thing. Pretty keen to fight some people.

Cmon surely theres some people on here that want to fight other footy tragics. I play against 7.5 and up coms. Im actually really loving thw online now. So many good people out there

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my arms hurt when I play a few matches in a row competitively (online). I need that New XL for my big hands.

Have been slaughtered by a couple different Kirbys.

All im finding online is zero suit samus. Japanese people mus froth over her

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back