Caulfield Cup 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was on Bande, took Admire when he was scratched @ 14 so happy with that

Had some money on Barman and Junoob today as well, but got Admire my best result along with quinella and tri, a real day saver the cup was

Was on Bande, took Admire when he was scratched @ 14 so happy with that

Had some money on Barman and Junoob today as well, but got Admire my best result along with quinella and tri, a real day saver the cup was

Thanks for posting after the result, we ALL really appreciate it. :$

Pissed off after taking the 13/1 on Bel Sprinter and losing half my winnings so literally 1 min before the race just a $5 bet on Admire Ratki to put me in front of my caulfield cup layout and it payed off.
Screenshot_2014-10-18-17-21-21.png

Great ride McEvoy. You couldn't find a run somewhere closer to the fence than 19 wide. Flog.

Partly irrelevant - I was cursing Purton all the way around because I thought he'd slaughtered it! 3 wide the entire trip and still storms home over the top of them.

Lol. Going into the Cup I'd only bet on the horses once this year (R3 today) and backed three different horses to win at Lux, Sporting and BetEasy.

1/15 would have been ideal, as I had 15 at Lux, but Rakti has given me the perfect start to my new BetEasy account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish America would invade ******* Japan.

asian-girl-cute-Favim.com-466233.gif

Partly irrelevant - I was cursing Purton all the way around because I thought he'd slaughtered it! 3 wide the entire trip and still storms home over the top of them.
He did slaughter it! I wish it didn't win,, i have consistently backed it and Bande for the Melbourne Cup since weights were announced through pissy little doubles. i left them alone in the Caulfield Cup because of the tight track. I now have Bande going for 28k and Admiral Rakti going for 20k in the cup. I fear a 3kg penalty....

He did slaughter it! I wish it didn't win,, i have consistently backed it and Bande for the Melbourne Cup since weights were announced through pissy little doubles. i left them alone in the Caulfield Cup because of the tight track. I now have Bande going for 28k and Admiral Rakti going for 20k in the cup. I fear a 3kg penalty....

Bande is going home next week so i hope AR only gets a kilo for you

seth

Just realised I'll get my money back through sportsbet as my first bet on the cup placed yesterday ran 2nd. Do they normally drag thier heels with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back