• Dustin Martin

Votes: 164 55.8%
  • Dyson Heppell

Votes: 130 44.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tough one, probably Martin - just. Heppell will probably be the Bombers next captain, both 200 gamers, both capable of Brownlows. But I really love Dusty's aggression and hardness when it's called on.

Dusty just purely for his x factor and versatility to play midfield and forward.

Heppell is quality though and probably requires/required far less maintenance since being drafted. Think both teams would be happy with their respective players. Will be interested to see what neutrals think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heppell for me, less trouble.
Got no problem with people saying Heppell, but what's this "trouble" I keep hearing about?
So far in his time at the club he slept in and came late to training once, and I suppose he did delay contract talks and tour another clubs facilities, but that's surely just him exercising his right to look at other options, rather than trouble.

Anyway I would take Martin because I think his matchwinning potential is higher, but for me Heppell's best year of 2014 was better than Dusty's best year.

Breaking it down by position:
As a midfielder: Heppell
As a forward: Martin

Both will be 250 gamers and retire greats of their club though.

haha bombers fans saying heppell easily, what a surprise

Just to counteract that.... Dusty by the distance between here and pluto

Heppell for me. While Martin's got the X-factor, Heppell has a few tricks of his own, and he has a consistent impact throughout games. He's an outstanding representative for the club in the media, and has already emerged as an on and off field leader.

The bastard tore us apart after Mitchy Wallis broke his foot in Round 18, but I really enjoy watching him play, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back