Wilkie has referred the Abbott Government to the International Criminal Court

Remove this Banner Ad

No actual crimes against asylum seekers in detention being swept under the carpet by the Nauru and Australian Governments and the operators of the centre on Nauru.

My point is more that if the Australian Government is held responsible for that, then there is unlikely to be a camp in the world where those in charge shouldn't be similarly charged.

That's not to say we're perfect and couldn't/shouldn't do better, just pointing out the relevant standards here.

My point is more that if the Australian Government is held responsible for that, then there is unlikely to be a camp in the world where those in charge shouldn't be similarly charged.

That's not to say we're perfect and couldn't/shouldn't do better, just pointing out the relevant standards here.
Refugee camps are run by the Red Cross or the UN not individual countries most of the time, the old all countries are doing it doesn't wash because it's crap, we're about the only one, who is treating it refugee problem in this way, and it's time those responsible for it sit down and make themselves answerable for it.

Refugee camps are run by the Red Cross or the UN not individual countries most of the time, the old all countries are doing it doesn't wash because it's crap, we're about the only one, who is treating it refugee problem in this way, and it's time those responsible for it sit down and make themselves answerable for it.

In what way?

Not letting them into the country/become citizens/perm residents?

Do you realise how few countries actually accept refugees for resettlement and how highly we rank for that?

In what way?

Not letting them into the country/become citizens/perm residents?

Do you realise how few countries actually accept refugees for resettlement and how highly we rank for that?
Other countries take responsibility for asylum seekers on their own soil, they don't outsource it to a country in the middle of the Pacific in the hope that nobody will notice what's happening there

Refugee camps are(or should be) temporary solutions to crises. You know, war, famine, disease etc. They tend to be set up nearby.
Australia is a country with the resources to do a lot better than that, and there's no justification for our failure to do so.
The fact that you're even attempting to do so is a bit pathetic.

Refugee camps are(or should be) temporary solutions to crises. You know, war, famine, disease etc. They tend to be set up nearby.
Australia is a country with the resources to do a lot better than that, and there's no justification for our failure to do so.
The fact that you're even attempting to do so is a bit pathetic.

Tell me, if these people are 'just' fleeing a crisis, how did they get from the middle east to Australia? Was there nowhere on the way that they could stop safely?

Fact is, we take over 13% of the WORLDs resettled refugees. Per capita (and by GDP), we are easily the highest. The only country that takes more in absolute numbers is the USA (they take ~66% of the worlds intake). Roughly 1 in every 1773 people in this country was a refugee accepted in 2013 alone.

We do a lot, more than practically anyone else and frankly I'm sick of being told what bastards we are for doing it.

I wonder what his grounds are.

After all, we house these people in better conditions than the UN's own refugee camps do.
Read the other thread where I posted the report re human rights violations.

It's mainly in regards to our ignoring CROC, policy of mandatory detention for children and treatment of unaccompanied children. Morrison was named in the other submission, and he, probably not Abbott has something to genuinally worry about.

There have been noted and observed violations, what makes it worse is that the minister is directly responsible for the treatment of unnacompanied children, and he has instructed staff, on many occasions to directly ignore guidelines in step with our treaty obligations.

If they proceed to the investigative phase, good chance he will actually end up before the hague when not a minister

Read the other thread where I posted the report re human rights violations.

It's mainly in regards to our ignoring CROC, policy of mandatory detention for children and treatment of unaccompanied children. Morrison was named in the other submission, and he, probably not Abbott has something to genuinally worry about.

There have been noted and observed violations, what makes it worse is that the minister is directly responsible for the treatment of unnacompanied children, and he has instructed staff, on many occasions to directly ignore guidelines in step with our treaty obligations.

If they proceed to the investigative phase, good chance he will actually end up before the hague when not a minister

And so do all the UN and red cross officials who run camps around the world.

Not seeing it happening.

Google 'refugee camp' look at the images and tell me that ours are worse.

It's a logical conclusion that this was your contention, as the majority of hazing allegations at Duntroon involved sexual abuse.

Either way, Mr. Wilkies office has been alerted to your claims, and is currently investigating further options in regards to his blatant defamation on Big Footy.

You CAN bet your life on that being true.

btw...don't say that you weren't warned.
If Louis is lying, it is no different to the bs you are sprouting about supposed business dealings in Asia. :rolleyes:

How often do i have to say it, i was given advice from a person involved with Wilkie in his army days, and you can take my word or not as i have nothing to gain, Andrew Willkie is NOT A NICE HUMAN BEING
Apart from blackening the reputation of a person with unsubstantiated comment that barely rates the description of title-tattle.

You were asked to produce something even borderline substantive but have produced nothing. I suggest you either pull your head in or produce.

btw. I'm no fan of Wilke and think this is more about a grab for relevance than much else.

If Louis is lying, it is no different to the bs you are sprouting about supposed business dealings in Asia. :rolleyes:

oh really? You know this how?

Plenty on here know what i do and where. Sorry to disappoint you.

So according to Post #30, your email was a waste of time. Now you look like a fool.

oh really again?

Wilkie's Chief of Staff, a Dr. Peter Tucker, has emailed me otherwise.

Whenever you feel ready, you can stop making a fool of yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh really again?

You are the only one making a fool of yourself. Wilkie admitted he was a b.astard. End of story.

oh really again?

post or shut up. As mentioned above wilkie wholly admitted he was carrying out bastardisation activities.

And so do all the UN and red cross officials who run camps around the world.

Not seeing it happening.

Google 'refugee camp' look at the images and tell me that ours are worse.
I don't think this constitutes a defence.

The minister is responsible for us meeting our international obligations, if Australia is systemically and deliberately ignoring these, violating the human rights of children, some of which the minister has direct responsibility to protect and it can be established, as it was in the report that denial of rights has constituted cruel and unusual treatment, then I think he could be in genuine trouble.

I think a strong case could be mounted that noted violations and a case against Morrison meet the admissability and jurisdictional requirements, where treatment of children falls under other inhumane acts and imprisonment /severe deprivation of liberty.

The definitions used by CROC aren't directly binding re the ICC, but they can be used as part of a submission, to make a case that mandatory detention of children as a default policy meets a threshold for investigation, on the allegation of imprisonment / severe deprivation of liberty, likewise, where denial of medication, access to mental health support, sexual abuse and assault of minors under the ministers care is considered cruel and unusual treatment via croc, it may meet the threshold for other inhumane acts.

The line of accountability is pretty direct when it comes to unnacompanied minors, given that current circumstances are the resault of a default policy, likewise direct ministerial interference, it would be easy to make the case they are systemic .

/

I don't know bushie directly, but I do know someone who does. He hasn't lied about his work or education

It's called a redacted email, as requested.

Suffice to say, this is being taken further.
Presenting a redacted email says stuff all except for the fact you are falsely making claims. again as far as what Louis has said there is nothing wrong with it as it made references to behaviour consistent with bastardisation as aadmitted by wilkie. Further there were no sexual comments or allegations. Put up or shut up thankyou.

Presenting a redacted email says stuff all except for the fact you are falsely making claims. again as far as what Louis has said there is nothing wrong with it as it made references to behaviour consistent with bastardisation as aadmitted by wilkie. Further there were no sexual comments or allegations. Put up or shut up thankyou.

I'm not obliged to do what a simpleton asks, so go forth and fornicate.

Suffice to say, this doesn't really affect you.

I'm not obliged to do what a simpleton asks, so go forth and fornicate.

Suffice to say, this doesn't really affect you.
It does when what you've done is bought to a public forum.

So when you ask yourself something do you ignore it because of the fact you are a simpleton???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back