Questions you hate being asked?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Normally I'm open to answering most things provided they are asked within the right spirit. What I hate thou are potentially loaded questions, those with a hidden agenda or those that invite judgement or frankly are none of peoples business. It is an interesting thing but I hate giving answers to certain questions as it seems to fit with some preconceived notion someone has and doesn't allow a natural conversation to flow. Others just s**t me.

What about people on here? Are there questions you hate answering or hate being asked by one person in particular.

Mine are.............

So what do you do?

Where do you live?

What school did you go to? (Who gives a sh*& it was over a decade ago).

What are you thinking?

Where are you going?

What did that cost?

Normally I'm open to answering most things provided they are asked within the right spirit. What I hate thou are potentially loaded questions, those with a hidden agenda or those that invite judgement or frankly are none of peoples business. It is an interesting thing but I hate giving answers to certain questions as it seems to fit with some preconceived notion someone has and doesn't allow a natural conversation to flow. Others just s**t me.

What about people on here? Are there questions you hate answering or hate being asked by one person in particular.

Mine are.............

So what do you do?

Where do you live?

What school did you go to? (Who gives a sh*& it was over a decade ago).

What are you thinking?

Where are you going?

What did that cost?

I work in car sales, all of those questions are a regular part of my make up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you late?

Is that what you ask Mrs Bots....fearing the worst ?
bun-in-the-oven.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back