Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Had an epic passage of play that was reminiscent of Buddy's goal last year against Collingwood. Going on a run from half way down the pitch, a player attempts to slide tackle me... I should have gone down BUT it was like I had tripped but kept going (so I technically can say i "leapfrogged" the players slide tackle attempt haha), kept running and belted the ball on the angle for a long range goal.

Had a funny moment that resulted in a penalty on my behalf, I got legally tackled in the box while making an attempted shot at goal. My player rag dolled on the impact and fell on the goalie at shoulder height, ref called a penalty (which i scored from).

Given it a bit of playtime and I stand by what I said before I even played it, it's just FIFA 14 2.0, arguably worse until it gets further patched.

So many shitty bugs and exploits, pace abuse still king.

Would sell it if it wasn't such a good party game.
I'm trading it in for wwe 2k15 when it's out, losing my s**t playing this game, bring the worst out of me, s**t game, s**t servers, I'll never buy another EA game again

Jumped on played a couple of games against Spurs and it was 2-1 and 1-0 and thought both games were really even, hard to get goals but they were looking threatening and that I must have gotten better on world class.

Decided to up the gametime from 7 to 8 minutes and went into settings and see I was playing on professional the whole time....

Then went online and smashed this bloke 4-0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another day, another 1 million fouls against my team in two hours for basic standing tackles. Another 0 for the opponent for slide tackles that can break ankles.

**** you Fifa 15.
just do what I did and trade it in already, best thing I've ever done was get this game the F*** out of my PS4 for good.

just do what I did and trade it in already, best thing I've ever done was get this game the F*** out of my PS4 for good.
If I get a better experience in PES I might. Will be very touch and go considering what I like in my soccer games.

I had to adjust the sliders.

I was winning 5-0 on professional and couldn't score on world class.
I tied 0-0 in Professional with a shot count of 19-3, then tied 1-1 with a shot count of 16-1. I nearly smashed my TV.

Then I lost 2-1 on World Class because I tried to rush my keeper towards the ball and he didn't move, then he ran into my defender and the ball deflected into the goal.

I don't like the game, but my obsession with the sport gets the better of me...every day.

I know what you mean. I didn't buy 14 and this feels so much shitter than what I'm used to. I hate the defending particularly. Still playing it though :drunk:

Needed to win my last game to get promoted and I ended up getting 5 penalties. Forgive me for my suspicions, but it's almost as if the game wanted me to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back