Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I did in FIFA 14. Cost me over 100m and I had to pay him 1.5m a week in wages.

Got him!

Having played a few matches, he's a steal at this money.

eq5kau.jpg

Got him!

Having played a few matches, he's a steal at this money.

eq5kau.jpg

For 75m only?

Did you add a player?

Edit: In pounds. Still that's a good deal.

Yeah had to wait until he's 30, but he's still 95 there and I've got Aguero at 90 so it's a lovely pairing. No player, just the money. He only had 12 months left on the contract with Barca, so perhaps that's why I got him cheaper.

That would be it.

You should have waited until the Jan market and signed him for free on a pre-contract.

f70a0e06b149d586683056d8a7ee0acf3d9dc620b0a400ac3dcd99e8e56b9818.jpg

Also, he may have signed a new contract in that time?

They don't seem to sign new contracts unless it runs down completely. Still if you had the money spare you may as well use it.

Does that sound legitimate to you?

I think it's a crossed signal.

There were rumours circulating of an Ultimate Team Fifa Points hack but it's a case of nothing to see here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could have gotten spurs, city, Liverpool, arsenal or united in cup - end up getting west ham.
You'd be blessed. We are on top of all but one on the real life standings...

This game is so frustrating.

Just give me an opponent that has the attacking difficulty of world class and the defending difficulty of professional.

The difference between professional and world class is too much!

Just give me an opponent that has the attacking difficulty of world class and the defending difficulty of professional.

I had to adjust the sliders.

I was winning 5-0 on professional and couldn't score on world class.

I had to adjust the sliders.

I was winning 5-0 on professional and couldn't score on world class.
Yeah I'm having the same problem.

Professional is as simple as just knocking the ball past them but World Class, I can't even retain possession of the ball.

What are your sliders on?

I might give online a shot. Jumped on my first game and won 2-1 (the bloke got a junk time goal).

I was bad at the start. I've started winning but i only really get goals from corners, free kicks and penalties. occasional strike. World class is indeed a massive step up from professional

Chuck us some tips
I don't know how you play but i find it's easier to pass the ball around until you find a gap and if that means going back to go forward or to switch sides then that's what I do. I also try low ground crosses (Triple press cross) as I find that more dangerous than an aerial ball. Cutting the ball just before they get to you works too (Cross then Pass straight away).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back