Association Football Picture/GIF/Video Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the reason behind it? Are they fans of both sides or is it something to remember being at the game for.

My guess with the Liver-Hull one is she's a fan of both. There is a lot of animosity from Hull supporters towards people from Hull who support big clubs.

My guess with the Liver-Hull one is she's a fan of both. There is a lot of animosity from Hull supporters towards people from Hull who support big clubs.

Is that the old Hull kit too SM? Given that appears to be an old Liverpool one, it would make sense for fans who go for half-half shirts to use old kits (and not the new ones they've only recently bought).

Is that the old Hull kit too SM? Given that appears to be an old Liverpool one, it would make sense for fans who go for half-half shirts to use old kits (and not the new ones they've only recently bought).

Yeah looks like one from pre-2008 promotion. (The Karoo sponsor I think was with us for the first season in the PL but our kit had black and amber stripes that year)

10710590_735617783160344_2479953612864608436_n.jpg

10733955_10152828091344883_3175962491136448420_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that City fans dont turn up...
To a midweek game in a mickey mouse cup against opposition they have dominated in recent times? Yeah nah, not a big deal.

I'm pretty sure the public transport around that ground was truly awful as well.

When you get midweek CL games, it would be hard to get excited about that fixture.

To a midweek game in a mickey mouse cup against opposition they have dominated in recent times? Yeah nah, not a big deal.

I'm pretty sure the public transport around that ground was truly awful as well.

When you get midweek CL games, it would be hard to get excited about that fixture.
Yeah but the team were taking it seriously. It was City's first team. They don't turn up to UCL games either.

Yeah but the team were taking it seriously. It was City's first team. They don't turn up to UCL games either.
That wasn't their first team. And how would the fans have known that before the game in any case?

They're obviously not selling out all games but I think that particular game is understandable. The AFL wouldn't sell out a Wednesday night game between Hawthorn and St Kilda either.

That wasn't their first team. And how would the fans have known that before the game in any case?

They're obviously not selling out all games but I think that particular game is understandable. The AFL wouldn't sell out a Wednesday night game between Hawthorn and St Kilda either.

The AFL wouldn't sell out a Hawks/Saints game at any point.

It was pretty close to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back