Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly the greatest science fiction television program was Lexx.

I dare you to disagree with penis showers

I have Firefly (absolutely superb series) and the movie, Serenity, which was created as a compromise to the cast and crew when the series was stupidly cancelled. Excellent suggestion.
Yeah we've just recently bought the whole series in a box set, I'm not sure If I like the "civil war" , "wild west" sort of background theme or not. But its entertaining.

Been watching Justified and The Bridge.

Both very well written shows.

Boyd Crowder is easily one of my favourite TV characters. It's a shame the next season is the last one.

Been re-watching Curb Your Enthusiasm as well. Larry David is simply a genius.

Im coming home from the Rolling Stones concert its qtr past 12 at night and im pissed as a cricket and im still buzzing cos i had a great night.
what does this have to do with Moorabbin/Seaford/junction.?
F-all really but I guarantee you guys are gonna be a hell of a lot more interested than my wife will be when I stagger through the front door in 40 min.
ROCK ON SAINTS

X-post from another thread:

Im coming home from the Rolling Stones concert its qtr past 12 at night and im pissed as a cricket and im still buzzing cos i had a great night.
what does this have to do with Moorabbin/Seaford/junction.?
F-all really but I guarantee you guys are gonna be a hell of a lot more interested than my wife will be when I stagger through the front door in 40 min.
ROCK ON SAINTS

Something about the way you post leads me to believe that you would be good to party with.

And you clearly have good taste in movies. :thumbsu:

I trust you enjoyed the concert Snake! Seeing a band you've loved for years certainly is an incredible high.

Had to wait about 6 years to see Metallica in 2010 (after getting into them ~2004) but it was well worth the wait! And then they decided to come back in 2013. Ahhhhhhh amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you haven't already do yourself a favour and watch the series True Detective. It's the best series/mini series I've seen for a longtime. Fargo is very good as well but not quite as good as TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a fan, especially of the first couple of series.

But did you ever see Caprica? I bought the box set albeit 2nd hand and now I can't show my face in public.
I was warned off it before I got to it. Spared the pain.

I trust you enjoyed the concert Snake! Seeing a band you've loved for years certainly is an incredible high.

Had to wait about 6 years to see Metallica in 2010 (after getting into them ~2004) but it was well worth the wait! And then they decided to come back in 2013. Ahhhhhhh amazing.
Yeah i did mate. Great show.
Im mainly into stuff like Faith No More, Soundgarden, R.A.T.M etc. But i love the Stones .
Thats the 4th time ive seen them now.
I liked the early Metallica stuff like Justice for All and loved the song ONE. It had a very trippy video.

I despise live music. I have never understood the attraction. I love all those bands, but give me the clean, crisp sound of the studio album every day.

Simple mate, Just go see Brittany Spears in concert. She just mimes the CD anyway:thumbsu::p
What have I done to you that you would want to subject me to such torture?

This draft period has claimed its first victim, me!

To put it in perspective I'm very out of shape after four months of non exercise and most of that eating my way through Europe! I've put on 15kgs in that time, so at the end of a workout session in a grass paddock mind you (first mistake) I decided to see how I rated amongst the draftees times over a 20m sprint. First run, 3.04 which was ok as I used to be a decent sprinter about 15 years ago, second run - about a metre left I feel a ping.

Major, major hamstring snap. :(

To quote Danny Glover, I'm too old for this s**t! Currently on a couch in a world of pain, cheer me up lads! :cry:

To put it in perspective I'm very out of shape after four months of non exercise and most of that eating my way through Europe! I've put on 15kgs in that time, so at the end of a workout session in a grass paddock mind you (first mistake) I decided to see how I rated amongst the draftees times over a 20m sprint. First run, 3.04 which was ok as I used to be a decent sprinter about 15 years ago, second run - about a metre left I feel a ping.

To quote Danny Glover, I'm too old for this s**t! Currently on a couch in a world of pain, cheer me up lads! :cry:

Oh jebus I reckon you might slide out of the first round after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn.
How old are you?

Take the time for a phantom draught (or two) and then tell us why we should draft you? :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back