Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a lawyer but if I was in the current climate and in court I'd be showing the vision of 50 metre penalties. The AFL umpires are coached to have more regard for a toe over an imaginary line than an unprotected player sitting under a ball. It is a disgrace.

It has happened multiple times in every game this year so I'd be calling calling the umpires as witnesses and grilling them on what they are coached to focus on.

The AFL is a multi million dollar bush league but they owe their main assets better with their health given we know the outcomes.

That Toby Greene mark was a mark every single day of the week. Putrid stuff from the umps.

Weird, the ump decisions are all favouring Port. So weird.

Hindsight:
In the last 8 years finals

GWS 9-6 (and counting)
That is a battle hardened senior core.

Port 2-5
Downhill skiers failing when it matters under Ken.

Saints 1-2
The kids will be better for the run.
Can we not count Covid for St Kilda?

Aussie Rules Mind Blown GIF by GIANTS

Best theme song, Port can sigh into the trumpets on their mass exodus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearances 45 to 29 GWS - u win the midfield invariably u win the game. If u break even ur a chance.

The coaches know the problem - the fix not so easy

GWS look like a complete team. I can see them going the whole way. I'm not writing Collingwood off, but GWS are playing seriously good footy, and they play the MCG as well as anyone.
I think Carlton will lose to Brisbane, but only because it's being played in Brisbane.
I'd like to see a VIC team in the final...but picking out if fecking Collingwood & Carlton, Jesus 😫🤢🤮

There's something about these Giants...

Blues/Giants granny?
The blues are s**t, fell over the line in both finals because the opposition kick horribly for goal

Lions will account for them easily, Lions v Pies/GWS

Last edited:
I don't feel so bad about last week now, the Giants have destroyed Port tonight and they're a Top 4 team, I reckon they can beat the Pies too
Giants vs Lions GF. Calling it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back