Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I was there for that game... the best part about the game was the after party!

A few mates and I flew over for one of the NZ games, ended up spending the week there and boy were we in some fine form. Probably pumped thousands into the local economy, got friendly with some of the locals and I still say the cleanest and safest city street I've ever passed out on was in Wellington.

I know we're full of misery atm, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the team with Dow, Jweb, Henry, Wood and Collard all together.

Wood going down spurred them to the win against the Pies, we were poor before that awful moment but rarely win without him.

Henry is clearly already our mojo-man.

Dow l doubt changes much on his own but as part of the bigger picture l think he'll facilitate a step up.

Jimmy will add much needed spirit and hardness and push Bonner out. I was hoping we'd manage without him by now but we haven't. He's still vital.

Collard I'm not sure how he fits in but he'll add some spark. I'd want Hugo kept in too but I'm not seeing room for it.

BWebsterDoogsWilkie
HBSinclairBattleWanganeen-Milera
CWoodDowHill
HFHigginsHenrySharman
FCollardKingMembrey
RMarshallSteeleWindhager
INTOwensStocker
GarciaWilsonsub: Byrnes

Outs are: Pou, Ross, Bonner, Cordy, Hammer

Dow is at least depth in an area that we are short on numbers. When Crouch went down we were already an inside mid down and Seb and Jones are looking cooked.

If anything beats this for mark of the year it's going to need to be spectacular!
The height that he got was unbelievable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back