Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff. Wouldn't need to many Menzel touches to make things very interesting.

The other player I have high hopes for, becoming part of the midfield rotations is Docherty.
Watched him close through last pre-season and he seemed to have a very good feel on where his team-mates were through congested play.
Getting Menz and Doc will go a long way to fixing our outside run issues.

I know it was only one touch - but the opening disposal of Menz running in off the square and weaving out of congestion to kick it to Judd against Gold Coast was a sign of things to come :)

Getting Menz and Doc will go a long way to fixing our outside run issues.

I know it was only one touch - but the opening disposal of Menz running in off the square and weaving out of congestion to kick it to Judd against Gold Coast was a sign of things to come :)

I guess we always see the best in our boys as would other teams supporters see in theirs, but Menzel just does very special things and as we'll see next year and so does Cripps.

It's not always about what a player will do but also about what the opposition fear they may do. The more players that bring fear to the opposition machinations the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news-and-media/podcasts-and-audio

Good Podcast with Mick. Really worth a listen........a must listen

Great podcast, cheers for sharing. So many things to like, highlights for me were:

Excellent insight into our additions to the list, in particular Whiley. I've got a good feeling about this kid.
Kreuzer, I'm really looking forward to seeing him smash it next year.
His thoughts on the draw.
His thoughts on going to Buller, and that what the boys do is more important than where they go.

Was also surprised about his thoughts about his record breaking game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back