News 2015 preseason training news and updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I read somewhere that they're introducing the new guys and giving out numbers today?
Jumper numbers about to be handed out according to Twitter.

Also interviews with the new guys will be on CatsTV later today. :thumbsu:

353811.jpg

jpeg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Clark our only "sleeved" player, given Josh Hunt left the club at the end of last year?

The other 3 look like classic Cats, still feel a bit weird about seeing Clark in the hoops...

Is Clark our only "sleeved" player, given Josh Hunt left the club at the end of last year?

The other 3 look like classic Cats, still feel a bit weird about seeing Clark in the hoops...

I know what you mean. I remember seeing him down at K'Park a few years ago and I could not believe how mobile he was for his size. I never dreamed that he would end up in the hoops. I hope that he has a fantastic season.

Last edited:
You do know that doctors can give you something for pre-ejaculation these days Daz? :D

I think that he may need a moment to get the rubber gloves and personal lubricant.

I'd like to see the full order of the time trial results.

Not to pay out the guy who finished last :p

Just to see how some other guys went like Jansen needs to work on his fitness quite a bit.

I know what you mean. I remember seeing down at K'Park a few years ago and I could not believe how mobile he was for his size. I never dreamed that he would end up in the hoops. I hope that he has a fantastic season.

Seriously big set of shoulders on him. Demon mate of mine reckons he kicked over 40 goals from 12 games when he was on song.
If he's fit and he and Hawkins work out how to play together - whooska , watch out :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back