News 2015 preseason training news and updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Menzel's prognosis has improved in a fortnight from 'long term' to 'medium term'. He has managed to achieve this by getting a further injury.
Pretty impressive really... maybe for the last few years we have been approaching his rehab completely wrong

Menzel's prognosis has improved in a fortnight from 'long term' to 'medium term'. He has managed to achieve this by getting a further injury.
It's fair to say this is the first time the subject of a Dan Menzel injury has made me laugh!

Josh Whowan?...nah, never heard of him
I think this is him.

Sideshow_Bob_by_spacecoyote.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yay! Another fluff piece :rolleyes:

I wonder if he watched Hawthorn play last night?
Ceglar looks like he's set to become a top 10 ruckman, most rucks going on 24, 25 yrs of age are going to be improving this year.

Guess McIntosh is going to turn back the clock and play like he was in 2009 huh?

To be fair to McIntosh, he's not the only player we expect to turn back the clock this year. Agree though his durability is incredibly important to the sides chances. Guess we'll find out soon enough if he actually is fitter this season.

Great to hear that he's tracking well, Daniel. Thought I read a similar article last year- no doubt the fact that he now has two preseasons in a row- albeit not entire preseasons- will be better for his ability to run out the entire season, where last year he'd missed 2 and a bit full seasons plus several preseasons.

Also great to read that he's enjoyed the lower-pressure run in the VFL- he might spend a bit of time there this year if all goes well with Simpson or, alternatively, Simpson will spend time there if Hamish is up and about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back