Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Who will we draft? edition

Pick 11 - Who will it be

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah agreed. He'll be taken in the late teens IMO and if he stays fit will become a fan favourite instantly. Our recruiters will regardless tell themselves that they made the right choice taking the safe option.
FWIW I hope you're right, Cockatoo would be a very exciting pick-up if we called out his name.

I just can't see any chance of it happening.

I'm equally excited about

who we pick at 11

and

who slides to 32.

I've been feeling like that for a while. More interested in whether we can grab Menadue, Mckenzie, Rainbow or Maynard at 32.

And whether we end up picking Smith or not.

Last edited:
Have a feeling we'll pick Smith. Don't really mind who we pick at 11 because they all seem to have their different strengths, all which can suit us. Would be pretty nice to get Laverde, but in all honesty I think it'll come down to Weller and Cockatoo I think.

It will be Smith at 32, McGovern at 51 and a claremont smokey at 69. It's inevitable but there will still be a meltdown here.
32 - Mitch McGovern
51 - Clem Smith (will slide IMO)
69 - Kane Lucas

The board will explode. :p

I can see us having both McGovern and Smith on the list by this time on Thursday.

32 - Mitch McGovern
69 - Kane Lucas

I can see us having both McGovern and Smith on the list by this time on Thursday.

I can just imagine the tantrums that would be thrown if that was to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

32 - Mitch McGovern
69 - Kane Lucas

Haha I actually reckon this is a good chance of happening.

I unlike you think we'll take the risk on Cockatoo though.

My prediction

11- Cockatoo
32- mcgovern (hoping for a good slider tho)
51- Smith
69- markov

Save Lucas for the rookie draft markov is a more exciting project. Please take cockatoo over weller.

It will be Smith at 32, McGovern at 51 and a claremont smokey at 69. It's inevitable but there will still be a meltdown here.

That does sound like something we would do actually. I'm hoping for Josh McGuinness instead of McGovern. Claremont smokey = Harrison Court?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back