Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Who will we draft? edition

Pick 11 - Who will it be

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know what your opinion would be should that occur.
I doubt it will however as I said earlier a team that can afford a risk will take Cockatoo earlier then he should go. GC as predicted by Emma Quayle can afford such a risk as they have a plethora of midfield and young talent.

I'd expect Cockatoo to go from 11-20 but he is more around a 15-25 pick.

Hoping we pick duggan ! He will be the next Sam Mitchell .
He is still only 17 so I expect him to improve a lot more than others .
Look how much Petracca improved over the last year .

You would think that it would be a long time until he gets a seniors game though.
Why ?
Unlike sheed he can play other roles than a midfielder . He is also not injured and should hopefully get a reasonable preseason .
It all depends on injuries to our other players

Hoping we pick duggan ! He will be the next Sam Mitchell .
He is still only 17 so I expect him to improve a lot more than others .
Look how much Petracca improved over the last year .

I'll be pissed if we go Duggan !!! But your right he would join the club as a 17 year old which is rare, that could really help his development ,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's why i don't want Duggan with our first.

Does he help with our lack of big bodied midfielders - No
Does he help with our lack of pace in the midfield - No
Does he help with our lack of X factor - No
Does he have good skills - Yes

Going by those 4 points, i'd rather pass. Masten basically ticks the same amount of boxes, and he's nothing but a B grade vanilla slice.

Laverde would tick all of those boxes

Going by those 4 points, i'd rather pass. Masten basically ticks the same amount of boxes, and he's nothing but a B grade vanilla slice.

I think he'll transition quite easily to the midfield and expect him to be the better player. That's why I'd pick him.

id go weller over duggan. weller certainly has good hand skills. quick hands and can take a strong mark. He too me is the West Coast Safe Pick. I too would be shitty if we picked Duggan. Laverde is slider everyone is hoping for. I think unlikely he will slide to us. Someone will jump before even if pies miss him due to fact he could be that gunston type fwd instead of midfielder. he offers all sorts. Cockatoo is the risky juddish pick I think will end up being on the day

Laverde/ Cockatoo even for me I think utensil without injury would have both these boys around a top 5 pick.

weller.....

..... duggan doesnt even stand up to what west coast said they were after. Big bodied and fast. So NO. if they take him there will be a lot of people confused.

Last edited:

Laverde ticks the middle two boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back