Australia vs India - Second Test @ GABBA - Dec 17-21 - Day 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly won't get shot down. Watson has to go. He hasn't scored well in ages.

Fair enough, good to hear really, I just assumed that it might be one of those things where close followers see good stuff he does.

Even yesterday he had bowled 2 overs by tea even though Hazelwood was dying, so hardly like he's smashing it with the ball to justify his spot.

There is enough with Shaun Marsh to stick with him for a bit. Those drives down the ground, boy oh boy wowee.

No there isn't he is average and his fielding...well. Not saying Watson isn't average but Shaun Marsh is the definition of average. It is time we looked for blokes who are consistent and have the potential to do what Steve Smith has- average close to 50 at test level.

No there isn't he is average and his fielding...well. Not saying Watson isn't average but Shaun Marsh is the definition of average. It is time we looked for blokes who are consistent and have the potential to do what Steve Smith has- average close to 50 at test level.

Like?

I am still yet to see why there are so many people from other countries on Facebook claiming to love australia cricket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheffield Shield is just full of all these 50 test average batsman who aren't getting selected

so rogers has 4 100's an Watson has 4 100's yet rogers was being talked about being dropped..:straining: maybe if rogers bowled his leggies more ha

india in the box seat big time imo, marsh young guy yet to make a 100,haddin is well haddin. handy tail on paper but india get mitch out early in the morning we could be up against it..

I am still yet to see why there are so many people from other countries on Facebook claiming to love australia cricket.

Really? Not hard to work out, surely. There are many ex-patriots who live overseas, and there would also be people who just like watching Australia. We have many people living in Australia who support other countries, why is it so hard to believe there'd be people overseas supporting Australia? I know Jamaican sprint champion Usain Bolt used to follow the Australia cricket team, and Matthew Hayden was his favourite cricketer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back