Analysis Training Watch - Off Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Just gonna leave this here....

357335.jpg
I have come to clean ze pool!

How is an open session any different to the ones I and others have been rocking up to the last couple weeks? (genuine question)

People know about it so there may well be more people there now.

Breust's ball skills are extraordinary he was doing with a football what soccer players do with soccer balls he kept it off the ground for quite a while. Not since mitchell have i seen some one with skills like that.

Evening news showed Roughy & Suckling trying their skills against the bowling of Hastings & others.

Rough had a few balls wizz around his head, but Suckers looked impressive with the bat. Might have found a replacement for Watson at 3.

To those others who've been down to training lately, or maybe someone who hasn't... Does anyone know who that tall, pale guy with the red beard and afro is? Noticed he had very slick skills with the round ball on the sidelines so I'm guessing he's one of the Irish blokes we have been looking at lately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the guy Cryptor and I have seen at training was a little more of the colour red-head as the guy on the left in the linked article. Is it one of the U/18 comp players assigned to us for some training experience?
That's what I thought but I googled their names and they don't look a thing like him (both have dark hair). I'm fairly certain he's Irish.

Breust's ball skills are extraordinary he was doing with a football what soccer players do with soccer balls he kept it off the ground for quite a while. Not since mitchell have i seen some one with skills like that.

His soccer goal against Freo in Rd 3 in the third quarter is a thing of beauty. Not enough made of it at the time or since for that matter because he made something extremely difficult look ridiculously easy.

Has Conor Glass returned?

Cue the Glass jokes:

"I never thought he would come back. I could see right through him."

"Nah, he won't come back. He was only a half-full kind of guy."

"Anyway, he was a bit of a pane."

Haha more like a red head version of his brother Cecil, plus a chin strap beard.

Google Conor Glass and see if you recognise him. Pale Irish Ranga with curly hair. Visited the club this time last year when he was 16.
He may still be too young to rookie but given international scholarship.
The Hawks were keen on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back