ODI Tri-series: Australia vs England, Bellerive, Hobart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Take the single, not the stupid defensive work he was doing. He stuffed up big time and will be dropped after this. He's a spud and deserved to be booed by the crowd.

wut

Ohhh, you've changed your mind?

I thought you were advocating In: Wade, Out: Haddin a few hours ago? Not any more?!
Not just a few hours ago champ. Last 12 months actually. Don't be fooled by tonight. England aren't hard to beat.

Beat them without Watson, Warner, Bailey (Clarke) and Johnson.

His time will come and we'll be rid of Hads. Not long now:)

Ohhh, you've changed your mind?

I thought you were advocating In: Wade, Out: Haddin a few hours ago? Not any more?!
I was. I am also quite happy to admit Haddin proved me wrong.

Next game will likely see:
IN Warner, Bailey Johnson, Doherty, Watson
OUT Marsh, White, Sandhu, Cummins/Starc, Henriques

I feel bad for White, had to face one of the best deliveries of the game second ball up. Will be dropped due to those who will come back in but would rather him over Watson

I'd say White first. Hardly ever bowls and when he does offers absolutely nothing. At least Moises offers something in that regard.
White got a good ball first up, Cummins has been average to bordering on crap and is about our 12th best bowler atm. No need to play potential when you have Harris, Johnson, Pattinson, Bird, Behrendorf available

Not just a few hours ago champ. Last 12 months actually. Don't be fooled by tonight. England aren't hard to beat.

Anyone advocating, over the long term, dumping Haddin has made a complete goose of himself. That argument is long over, and it's banging your head against a brick wall to persist with such nonsense.

Sorry to shatter your dreams, but selectors with any sense also won't be installing Wade as the replacement whenever he eventually does retire, to boot. He's got about as much to offer the national team as the likes of Maxwell and Shite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White got a good ball first up, Cummins has been average to bordering on crap and is about our 12th best bowler atm. No need to play potential when you have Harris, Johnson, Pattinson, Bird, Behrendorf available
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you on Cummins but you can't deny White must be dumped for the same reason. Repeated lack of performance at international level and offers nothing of value in the field.

No i'm referring to the 4 runs he managed to score that White didn't.

At least White only wasted 2 valuable balls to be useless.

Moises used up 11 at a more valuable time in trying to undo all the good work up til then.

I'm in no way suggesting white should or should not be in the team. Just that Henriques performance was more damaging to the team.

Anyone advocating, over the long term, dumping Haddin has made a complete goose of himself. That argument is long over, and it's banging your head against a brick wall to persist with such nonsense.

Sorry to shatter your dreams, but selectors with any sense also won't be installing Wade as the replacement whenever he eventually does retire, to boot. He's got about as much to offer the national team as the likes of Maxwell and Shite.

He is lucky his keeping has improved, offers absolutely sfa in all other departments. Anyone suggesting he offers leadership has rocks in their heads, the man has more brain fades with the bat then Glen Maxwell.

If England selected Pietersen and Stokes ahead of passengers like Taylor and Bopara they'd be a lot harder to beat, it was their lack of batting firepower in the last 10 overs that cost them the game.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you on Cummins but you can't deny White must be dumped for the same reason. Repeated lack of performance at international level and offers nothing of value in the field.
They are picking White 12 months too late, he was in supreme form for the last 2 seasons and they picked him this year when he hasn't been playing nearly as well. But you still can't judge him on tonight, he got a ball that swung extremely late 2nd up that would have been good enough to get Steve Smith out.

Surprised you couldn't fit Finch in your anti vic bashing....

So at what stage will Hadds screw us over..... I'm tipping the first knockout game and out we go.:) but if you want to cite a game against easy beats like England knock yourself out. We'll face far tougher opponents in the WC......

Anyway how the heck did we get back to this....... I was commenting on Henriques. Who will be gone.

He is lucky his keeping has improved, offers absolutely sfa in all other departments. Anyone suggesting he offers leadership has rocks in their heads, the man has more brain fades with the bat then Glen Maxwell.

Clearly time for you to leave the thread and take a good hard look at yourself, mate. It sounds like you've lost your mind.

202659.1.jpg

image.jpg

If England selected Pietersen and Stokes ahead of passengers like Taylor and Bopara they'd be a lot harder to beat, it was their lack of batting firepower in the last 10 overs that cost them the game.
Bopara is a no brainer. Taylor is by far the best performed English batsmen at domestic level, thoroughly deserved his chance and hasn't disgraced himself at ODI level yet.

Pietersen is in their best ODI team but he's burnt too many bridges now and his omission is therefore very much justified. The tail shouldn't wag the dog.

So even though I'm not English, Bopara out for Stokes seems logical to me.

Surprised you couldn't fit Finch in your anti vic bashing....

I don't have a problem with Finch being in the squad? If we're talking about Victorians, he's certainly a lot better than most of the long shopping list of duds that state has served up at international level for much of the past 15 years. (My anti-Vic bashing is more than covered by your pro-Vic jizzing, btw.)

So at what stage will Hadds screw us over..... I'm tipping the first knockout game and out we go.:) but if you want to cite a game against easy beats like England knock yourself out. We'll face far tougher opponents in the WC......

Not sure if serious? Haddin has not only been very dependable but a terrific player for many years. And yet, inexplicably to add to your hatred of him, you want Wade, who would arguably be the most unreliable under pressure and technically-worst of all the current state 'keepers. And who has botched numerous chances at international level.

Clearly time for you to leave the thread and take a good hard look at yourself, mate. It sounds like you've lost your mind.
If you can't remember at least 2 dozen brain fades by Haddin then I fear you may be suffering memory loss, he has been doing it since before maxwell played state cricket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back