Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually 'Tombei'. I had to check to see whether he was a sidekick, or an occasional ally. It has been a loooooooong time.

The dubbed voices were classic

Oh Really?? From the today's 'Tsier. Not on line so a cut an paste from www.pressdisplay.com. Who is Scott Walsh - author of this story??

WHEN South Australia does something wrong, it’s trainwreck wrong. But do it right, and we smash it out of the park. And that makes the Adelaide Strikers and everything about our Big Bash League summer right at home.

The open letter on the Strikers website aimed at Channel 10 commentator Mark Waugh this week was a one-way expressway on the embarrassment scale. The jab for some perceived pooh-poohing of Adelaide’s ability to throw a New Year’s Eve show was as cringe-worthy as any poor-cousin complex we hold. The follow-up public apology underlined just how silly the whole episode was.

But barely 24 hours later, as a near-record domestic cricket crowd crammed into Adelaide Oval for the New Year’s Eve spectacular, the scene was as stunning as the city’s new sporting jewel. Simply, SA cricket has nailed the Big Bash experience.

Port Adelaide won all sorts of kudos for its debut AFL season in the city. But even it trails by daylight behind the Strikers. From the music and the dancers, the flame throwers, laser-lights, the on-field action and tickets from $20, it’s a no-contest.

Big Bash is more entertainment than cricket, sure. But Adelaide — you’ve got this one right, and the record crowd numbers agree.

I don't think these are AO initiatives. It seems to be BBL standard fare. Every game is the same product that seems fairly well choreographed from a management POV

I don't think these are AO initiatives. It seems to be BBL standard fare. Every game is the same product that seems fairly well choreographed from a management POV

Something similar to David "Bumble" LLoyd's Rolling Stones act could be done by some of our past cricketers.

They have to sell the sizzle as the sausage is full of crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cRowey's blind hypocrisy is quite humorous, says we shouldn't let Floyd Mayweather into the country because of his history of domestic violence but probably had no issue calling the footy alongside a bloke who at the time was on trial for similar crimes.
May weather is more americaner and blacker and less footier.

So Mark Robinson has a shock revelation for us in today's monopoly times?

Am I the only one who is not in the least but surprised that Paul Little sounded Bomber Thompson out for the Essendon coaching job? I think Robinson is searching for a story. Given the circumstances and Hird's preoccupation with Court cases Thompson was always going to be sounded out despite what was said publicly.

Caro is a suck hole. Who ever pays her is her motto.

Imagine what she really thinks of Rowe. Adelaide joke that he is on radio. Has the brain of a peanut.

Caro is a suck hole. Who ever pays her is her motto.

Imagine what she really thinks of Rowe. Adelaide joke that he is on radio. Has the brain of a peanut.

As a certified peanut, i object to that comparison!
th

A fairly major accusation to make against a high profile journalist. I assume you have evidence for this?
Anyone is who friendly to Rowe, is not a friend of mine.

She is a journo remember that. She gets great gossip straight from AFL House that is for sure but tries to apply morals to situations when she is purely a spectator.

Take her for what she is and at least we won't be disappointed where she shafts us next. It will be when not if, just depends on which way the wind is blowing!

Anyone is who friendly to Rowe, is not a friend of mine.

She is a journo remember that. She gets great gossip straight from AFL House that is for sure but tries to apply morals to situations when she is purely a spectator.

Take her for what she is and at least we won't be disappointed where she shafts us next. It will be when not if, just depends on which way the wind is blowing!

I don't think she's friendly with Rowe (or Cornes for that matter) at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back