Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough Team:

DEF: Malceski - Smith- Hurn-Henderson - Waters - Mckenzie- Viojo-Rainbow & McGuiness.

MID: Ablett - Pendlebury - Selwood - Sloane - Wines - Heeney - Boekhurst - Freeman - Miller - Dick & Lambert.

RUCK: Krezuer - Leunberger - Nankervis.

FWD: Gray - Deledio - Goddard - Swan - Membrey - Hogan - Daniel & Steele.

Lot of work to do obviously - Defence especially, but happy with this so far.

What are peoples thoughts?

KL7n07m.png

Version 3.

I had to get Wittsy out. :(

31k left.

32. Much, much better options in the midfield. Rich is probably a better choice.
Funny, i had rich before i changed to mitchell. At 35, Harvey averaged the highest in the forward line.
Cripps has job security and almost guaranteed to start without the green vest now that Robinson, Mclean, Lucas and Scottland are out

Now u have to get

Tombellspudchambers out
He's not a spud, his 2013 season was brilliant, he was considered the number one ruck ahead of Ryder at the time. He had an interrupted 2014 pre-season and struggled to get fully fit, hence his lack of form. Backing him in for 2015 to reach those highs again.

Jigged around a bit, rookies will change depending NAB form, but so far I think its solid. Have 260k in the bank. Any suggestions or something I might be missing this early on.

View attachment 106183

That little green thing next to blokenhorst means you have malware on your computer (i think, had the same thing). go through programs and see if you have any random things in there.

That little green thing next to blokenhorst means you have malware on your computer (i think, had the same thing). go through programs and see if you have any random things in there.

Yeah thanks mate, my laptop is stuffed, bloddy torrents I need a format but I don't really know what I am doing tbh.

Whats wrong with S.Mitchell, i thought he was a bargain?
He's in bye week 1 and 33yrs old (almost) plays in a winning team but I think you gotta go for the super prems to begin with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this love for Rich all of a sudden, 350k is a horrible price. He needs to average about 105 to the byes to reach 500k in price (150k profit).

2011 - 16 games at 84.8
2012 - 20 games at 90.8
2013 - 16 games at 85.9
2014 - 3 games at 81.0

Anyone who expects him to average under 100 should select a rookie.

Screen Shot 2015-02-01 at 2.39.59 am.png
I think this would be my preferred structure. 14 keepers and high quality ones too I think importantly. As long as we can nail the rookies I think this team would turn out pretty well. Not going to get away with 4 rookies down back though I don't think unfortunately though, so I'll have to make a few changes somewhere

View attachment 106237
I think this would be my preferred structure. 14 keepers and high quality ones too I think importantly. As long as we can nail the rookies I think this team would turn out pretty well. Not going to get away with 4 rookies down back though I don't think unfortunately though, so I'll have to make a few changes somewhere

Minson would be the first one to downgrade. Nic Nat with Kruezer or LBurger

I really like this set up, pretty much old school guns & rookies set up with mid-pricer Newnes the wildcard to have a premo breakout season. Leuey @ F2 & Steven @M5 both capable of being premo keepers as they showed in 2013.

The success of this set up really depends on how well your rookies do, since you've pretty much gone for all the cheaper ones to squeeze in as many premo's as you did. You might need to do a last minure re-jig of your premo's, because I just don't see that many of the lowest price rookies getting a Rd 1 call up.

Finally decided to have my first real crack at a team for the year. Held off for a while, but here it is.
tvBNKAG.png

Definitely not 100% happy at the moment for a few different reasons....

- I really wanted to fit Boak into this team, I feel he is going to win the Charlie, however I already had 4 starting Port players.
- I really wanted to fit Griffen into the team.
- Not sold on Swan this year.
- I do not have either of Goddard or Deledio yet, however I cannot see it staying that way.
- Really wanted to get Nic Nat in here.

I have gone the cheap option in the rucks, taking the risk, but this is why I have Paddy sitting in the forward line ready to swing in if s**t hits the fan early. So really it is not that big of a risk to be honest.

Westhoff will be a massive POD for me looking at other teams posted here. He is going to benefit so much from Paddy joining us that he is going to sky rocket. I will not over sell him though because I really like the POD status I will have from him. So yea... he is s**t, stay away.

Ollie Wines is going to go ape s**t this year and he was the first selected for me, even before Ablett and Pendles.

I have made the mistake of not starting with Pendles for the last 3 years trying to save money and only selecting Ablett. It has then always bit me on the ass with something going wrong and I haven't been able to trade him in till after the byes and that is far too late. This year that won't be happening again, I am taking both from the start no matter what.

Finally decided to have my first real crack at a team for the year. Held off for a while, but here it is.
tvBNKAG.png

- I really wanted to fit Boak into this team, I feel he is going to win the Charlie, however I already had 4 starting Port players.
- I do not have either of Goddard or Deledio yet, however I cannot see it staying that way.

I have gone the cheap option in the rucks, taking the risk, but this is why I have Paddy sitting in the forward line ready to swing in if s**t hits the fan early. So really it is not that big of a risk to be honest.

Westhoff will be a massive POD for me looking at other teams posted here. He is going to benefit so much from Paddy joining us that he is going to sky rocket. I will not over sell him though because I really like the POD status I will have from him. So yea... he is s**t, stay away.

Ollie Wines is going to go ape s**t this year and he was the first selected for me, even before Ablett and Pendles.

I have made the mistake of not starting with Pendles for the last 3 years trying to save money and only selecting Ablett. It has then always bit me on the ass with something going wrong and I haven't been able to trade him in till after the byes and that is far too late. This year that won't be happening again, I am taking both from the start no matter what.

I think you should take your Port hat off when picking a team. 4 Port forwards is too many.

tvBNKAG.png

Hogan over Clark in the fwd line, and I'd be worried about the backline too.

Here's my first crack.
May have 1 or 2 too many midpricers I feel.
Less than 4K left too so that's not ideal.

Screenshot_2015-02-01-10-13-54.png Screenshot_2015-02-01-10-14-11.png

Screen shot 2015-02-01 at 10.22.04 AM.png
What about this side Going a different strategy and loading up the midfield with rookies where there seem to be a lot more options and filling up the other lines with mostly premo players.

Thoughts ?

View attachment 106270
What about this side Going a different strategy and loading up the midfield with rookies where there seem to be a lot more options and filling up the other lines with mostly premo players.

Thoughts ?

Interesting.
How many trades would it take to get most those midfield rookies up to 600K+ premos?

I think you should take your Port hat off when picking a team. 4 Port forwards is too many.
3*, Krak is just a place holder now for the rookies. He won't be starting for Port at all.

Why do you think it is a bad idea having 3 players from the team that is predicted to finish in the top 2? If it was Hawks or Geelong you wouldn't bat an eyelid. I can understand if it is 2012, but it aint buddy. Also it is more than likely one of them become Goddard or Deledio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back