Teams SC 2015: Team Structure

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

barring injury, all the guys in that $450,000+ i hope are keepers. + one of my 3 mid priced options could surely go into that range as well.. i hope

Every set up i have i aim for 14 keepers as a minimum.

Curious as to others thoughts

Every set up i have i aim for 14 keepers as a minimum.

Curious as to others thoughts

I've got 15, others might disagree but I certainly intend on keeping them and expect those mp defenders to be up around 90 which should be enough, can always do a luxury upgrade later on when it's all sorted. They may even become D7's but might be getting a bit ahead of myself :oops:

D 1/4/3
M 5/1/4
R 2/0/1
F 4/4

I've got 15, others might disagree but I certainly intend on keeping them and expect those mp defenders to be up around 90 which should be enough, can always do a luxury upgrade later on when it's all sorted. They may even become D7's but might be getting a bit ahead of myself :oops:

D 1/4/3
M 5/1/4
R 2/0/1
F 4/4
Yes, I'm hoping for 15 keepers as well. I'd be disappointed if any of my 13 x $450k+ players failed to be keepers and I'd hope to have at least 2 of my 4 mid priced players manage it as well. All 4 of them have shown they can average 90+ over an extended period in the past ... in fact 3 have averaged 100+ ... so there has to be a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the first time that I've ever done Supercoach so it'd be a big risk to follow anything i'm doing haha.

I dare say there will be a few changes, especially to the bench.

View attachment 111654
Hahah, don't worry, mine was already like that, just a matter of whether I have the guts to follow through.

Structurally, that's a pretty good first team! Unless things look really dire for mid rookies after NAB, I would find cheaper options than your $200k players and use your savings elsewhere - adding a premo forward or back in lieu of a midpricer, or upgrading one or both rucks. I won't bother critiquing particular players - just try to limit your risk with those awkward $200-450k to players you're confident about, and not too many. But back yourself too! Good luck

ed: there's lots of quality on offer forward with swan/Goddard/buddy/deledio/martin etc, so most people won't be going quite as thin as you (and me) there. Think about chucking at least one in...

This is the first time that I've ever done Supercoach so it'd be a big risk to follow anything i'm doing haha.

View attachment 111654
Ballsy team. Only problem is I only see 6, maybe 7 keepers. Thats a lot of upgrading to do, unless 5 or 6 of those mid priced guys absolutely turn it on

D: 3/1/4
M:5/0/6
R:2/0/1
F:4/0/4

T:14/1/15

Leaves me with 15 keepers* and 15 to generate cash

*Assuming that Newnes, Swallow, and Swan are all keepers

View attachment 111654

Welcome

Drop dave hale to Ashley and martin and choose another fwd.
drop a biggs to clem smith and make hale swan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back