2014/15 Capital One Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think we watched the same game.
We were in it for the first 35-40 minutes, not many shots from either side. Deflected goal and then we didn't look like winning. We weren't disgraced however. Chelsea deserved winners.... Now golf this morning his proving to be difficult:(

For all the goons, at least we'll make a final this season and maybe you should all focus on how you're getting knocked out by the supposed easy beats in Monaco. Maybe Monaco fans viewed this tie in the same light:)

Yeah and the bannana bloke.

If you want to taste the tears of Sam and banana be my guest.

But I think it says more about you than it does about the reaction of the average Spurs fan.

It's also interesting that Mou and Chelsea have made a long history of belittling and humiliating Arsenal and Wenger at every opportunity. How apt that you should celebrate a Chelsea Cup win - you pretty much support them already...

But I think it says more about you than it does about the reaction of the average Spurs fan.

It's also interesting that Mou and Chelsea have made a long history of belittling and humiliating Arsenal and Wenger at every opportunity. How apt that you should celebrate a Chelsea Cup win - you pretty much support them already...
Yes, Mourinho as got the better of Wenger every time they have met, something which is damning on Arsene's behalf, and to be quite frank, pathetic. It's the monkey (and not winning the CL) that he can't quite manage to shake off his back. Wenger won't ever beat Mourinho, he does not have that tactical nous to do so.

If you say so buddy.

Are you seriously questioning why an Arsenal fan is celebrating the spuds losing a cup final?

Meh.

Trophies a trophy. Winnings a great habit to get into.

What's that, in the last 20 years 17 cup finals for 13 wins. Impressive.

He started with the League Cup didn't he?

Winning mentality. That's all that needs to be said, really.

Not at all. Which is why I didn't reply to Windy's joy (although Windy's a proper gooner and not an oil billions whore like Cruyff - Windy would sacrifice a title if it meant Spurs being relegated)

I was questioning why an Arsenal fan had to pretend there was some kind of outpouring of rage and grief by Spurs fans whose tears he could feast on.

I was then unsurprised that Cruyff would be happy for a Chelsea win. Chelsea have ridiculed, belittled, humiliated and generally treated Arsenal like s**t stains worthy of press conference mocking under both Mourinho stints. Rather than take offence at this, Cruyff laps it up, hoping desperately that one day Arsenal will be bought by trillionaires and buy Mou - and then they can all dance on Wenger's grave.

What I DO find interesting is that so many Arsenal fans - who claim to be entitled to domestic and European titles and have been ruined by Wenger - still consider a Spurs loss more important than a Chelsea win. Especially given the contempt with which Chelsea have treated Arsenal in recent years...
A Chelsea-Spurs final is always going to be a lose-lose for us, have to take the silver lining in something and a Spurs loss is always a good one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was 5-3 - and it was on New Year's Day.

****'s sake... ******* Chavski fans have no memory...
He was referring to an Arsenal-Spurs game (I think it was the 4-4 draw at the emirates?), not the 5-3 win over Chelsea.

They released a DVD for a 4-4 draw? That's incredibly small time.
It was a pretty epic game but still hilarious and think it was the one that kick started all the jokes. The parody DVD of the first 42 minutes of our 5-2 win was classic

He was referring to an Arsenal-Spurs game (I think it was the 4-4 draw at the emirates?), not the 5-3 win over Chelsea.
Spurs fans... no memories....

They released a DVD for a 4-4 draw? That's incredibly small time.
Yes lol.

Then it followed by a flood of pisstaking.

If we released a DVD for every time we beat them, you'd need a storage container to store them all.

Then there is :D

It was a pretty epic game but still hilarious and think it was the one that kick started all the jokes. The parody DVD of the first 42 minutes of our 5-2 win was classic
Never gets old :D

yl8f33h.jpg

Well done Mou on winning his first trophy in a while, Capital One Cup
I see Real Madrid's top scorer Ronaldo (pen) was on the board again this morning. It must be nice to get a never ending supply (on demand) of penalties every season.

I suppose my point is - if he had a get of jail free penalty card he could play whenever he wanted like Madrid then perhaps his first trophy in a while might have come sooner.

* I love that video of Henry trolling Spurs. I wish he played for us instead of Arsenal :D

From everything Ive ever heard from him or read though, he has a deep respect for LFC. So I love him regardless, despite the fact he used to torment us on the pitch.

**** I love that video of Henry trolling Spurs. I wish he played for us instead of Arsenal :D

From everything Ive ever heard from him or read though, he has a deep respect for LFC. So I love him regardless, despite the fact he used to torment us on the pitch.
Lol there is this also this:

The smile on his face when he says he never lost against the filth is fantastic :D

Any excuse to post this.

THAT IS BRILLIANT. THAT IS SIMPLY STUNNING. GENIUS AT WORK, HIS NAME IS THIERRY HENRY.

One of my favourite pieces of commentary, ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back