Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone just shank *jade. I've had a gut full of him ruining the greatest internet thread to have ever lived.

Or at least so he can't type

ibjUT4DFSewbNT.gif

Nice pickup on the HTB that Scooter was so excited about this article that he tweeted last week about finishing it and thanking Rohan for his help. That was the day after he tweeted how exciting it was to meet and have a "great chat" with Hirdy. So not so much a gushing fanboi as a carefully-timed plant. (Not that you can't be both - look at that lawyer, Harrington - fan first, professional second.)

I like to think that my efforts to promote sympathy have helped, in my own small (and yet totally awesome) Jade way, to catapult this thread into the upper hundreds storming toward 1000 glorious pages.

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of North
And danced the skies on sympathy-silvered wings;
Thousand-ward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of Bomber-split clouds, — and typed a hundred *
You have not dreamed of — wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit sympathy. Hov'ring there,
I've chased the lying Hird along, and flung
My eager posts through footless pages everywhere. . . .

Up, up the long, delirious sympathetic crew
I've topped the laugh-swept heights with easy grace
Where never Dank, or ever Bombers flew —
And, while with silent, feverish post of word
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand, and punched the face of Hird.
There's numerous threads on your own* and the HTB boards to seriously discuss the issues, this is a sympathy* thread for *. Its not an entirely appriopiate place for you* to be atm despite good contributions relating to everything * related on yours and even on this board, this thread is not designed for these types of contributions*.

Hird sadly hasn't been permitted to tell that story yet, owing to an existing non-disparagement clause with the AFL and a previous request from the club not to speak on the topic.

I don't see how Jimmy the Idiot Boy is prevented from explaining himself owing to a non-disparagement clause. That only prevents him from trying to blame all his crimes on the AFL. Which he then went ahead and attempted to do in Federal Court. The AFL didn't approve the drug regime at *. Whether or not the AFL provided a tip-off to allow * to attempt to squirm out of trouble does nothing to explain why they were in that position to begin with.

I don't see how Jimmy the Idiot Boy is prevented from explaining himself owing to a non-disparagement clause. That only prevents him from trying to blame all his crimes on the AFL. Which he then went ahead and attempted to do in Federal Court. The AFL didn't approve the drug regime at *. Whether or not the AFL provided a tip-off to allow * to attempt to squirm out of trouble does nothing to explain why they were in that position to begin with.

Jimmy is certainly still struggling to say anything that is not disparaging about someone or something else - started with Demetriou and the AFL, worked through ASADA, now moved on to the entire legal system in Australia. And he hasn't stopped talking, either directly, through his lawyers, or through leaks. The point remains that he has not used a single one of these channels to pass on any tiny piece of information that could clear up this crazy misunderstanding and salvage his reputation - it has all had the opposite effect, except on the most terminally deluded fans of his.

Jimmy is certainly still struggling to say anything that is not disparaging about someone or something else - started with Demetriou and the AFL, worked through ASADA, now moved on to the entire legal system in Australia. And he hasn't stopped talking, either directly, through his lawyers, or through leaks. The point remains that he has not used a single one of these channels to pass on any tiny piece of information that could clear up this crazy misunderstanding and salvage his reputation - it has all had the opposite effect, except on the most terminally deluded fans of his.

You mean through that horse of a wife?

The difference between a whore and James Hird?

A whore will open their mouth for $200.

St James will keep his closed for $1,000,000.

You mean through that horse of a wife?

The difference between a whore and James Hird?

A whore will open their mouth for $200.

St James will keep his closed for $1,000,000.
#sobrave

What is he going to say? Have a bleat about the awful press door-stopping him for months? How his arm was twisted into dropping his asinine, self-centered supreme court writ and cop a 12 month ban? How his Federal Court action was genuinely about righting an injustice perpetrated upon his players and not an attempt to stifle a legitimate investigation? How the AFL and sections of the media have conspired to trash his reputation and standing in the game and had such a horrible toll on him and his family?

Or will he truthfully and honestly tell us about his relationship with Charter, why he got involved with Dank, explain his emails and texts, explain exactly what he observed himself to be going on with the supplement program or had reported to him, and explain exactly what level of direct and indirect involvement he had?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting wheel cogs of process are placed to action...... (*Jade you're not invited to answer).....Sheedy returning is he :- 1. Bagdad Ali revised (*version)?
2. Is there to replace* Tanya's husband if sanctions are handed down.

Don't encourage it* to come back.
Yeah, because otherwise I'm encouraging him to suck up. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I reckon *essendon are a s**t of a club, their coach is a w***er, and what they (appear to) have done to their players, the game and the competition is deplorable but some people need to take themselves less seriously.

Honestly, I reckon *essendon are a s**t of a club, their coach is a ******, and what they (appear to) have done to their players, the game and the competition is deplorable but some people need to take themselves less seriously.

If this thread was the world then Jade would be Justin Bieber.

Interesting wheel cogs of process are placed to action...... (*Jade you're not invited to answer).....Sheedy returning is he :- 1. Bagdad Ali revised (*version)?

I DON'T know, but I do KNOW it will INVOLVE shouting random WORDS for no REASON at all.

Honestly, I reckon *essendon are a s**t of a club, their coach is a ******, and what they (appear to) have done to their players, the game and the competition is deplorable but some people need to take themselves less seriously.
Not sure if directed at me.
That's what this thread is for mainly. A sympathy* pisstake/banter thread. I've copped it on here being called a suck up because I've tried to get jades opinion as have others here on a few issues.

I really, really, really, really hope that it's option 2. A coaching panel of Chauncey Gardner, Mark Harvey and Mark Neeld - how f***ing funny would that be?

I really, really, really, really hope that it's option 2. A coaching panel of Chauncey Gardner, Mark Harvey and Mark Neeld - how f***ing funny would that be?
It displays how much trouble they're in, think tank meetings must be clocking up huge hours in overtime that must be added onto the costs of Tanya's husband and co's decision to take short cuts. Oh but then again they're one of the power clubs that the AFL where everyone evolves around them and they have so much money to throw around.:rolleyes:

If Neeld can cut out the contorted facial expressions, I can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back