Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

I was surprised that they have the most top ten picks in the league. With Dodo having won every draft, how did it come to this?

That surprises me too.

Let’s see if I can list them off the top of my head

Caddy
Tsatas
Hobbs
Unicorn Cox
Perkins
Reid

Now it gets hard

Heppell
Stringer
Parish
Shiel

Can’t think of anymore, how’d I go?

Copilot gave me this...

You
tell me all of the players on the 2024 essendon afl playing list that were top 10 draft selections

Copilot
Certainly! Here are the Essendon players on the 2024 AFL playing list who were top 10 draft selections:
  1. Andrew McGrath: Drafted at #1 in the 2016 National Draft. Notable honors include Rising Star (2017) and AFLPA 1st (2017)1.
  2. Darcy Parish: Drafted at #5 in the 2015 National Draft. Named an All-Australian in 20211.
  3. Kyle Langford: Drafted at #17 in the 2014 National Draft. Achieved AA40 in 20231.
  4. Elijah Tsatas: Drafted at #5 in the 2022 National Draft1.
  5. Jye Caldwell: Drafted at #11 in the 2018 National Draft1.
  6. Zach Merrett: Drafted at #26 in the 2013 National Draft. Multiple All-Australian selections and Best & Fairest awards1.
  7. Ben Hobbs: Drafted at #13 in the 2021 National Draft1.
  8. Sam Weideman: Drafted at #9 in the 2015 National Draft1.
These players have made significant contributions to Essendon, and their draft positions reflect their talent and potential. 🏉🔴⚫

It'll be 20 years if they don't manage one this year right

Well if you had seen this article, it an 8 year plan. lol

General B Scott is back in the saddle and couldn't give a *. Who in their right mind recruits T Goldsteins at 35 and then mentions an 8 year plan. General B Scott is *en who. Speaking of who, don't forget Mr Magoo as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

General B Scott I hated your time at North, despised you more than most realise.

Your fat smug face and beady eyes, but you've gone up a notch and I wish you longevity at *. And * it, let's reset your 8 year plan in around four years. Them dumb campaigners won't notice.
They’re going to skillet him next year, if they haven’t won a final

Last edited:
I asked Google Gemini and the answer was simples...
View attachment 1926723

I am assuming Nate Caddy is Nate7
My god. When AI takes over its gonna be even more stupid than human politicians and dictators.

Also check this out:

Welcome to the Gemini era — Bard is now Gemini. Chat to supercharge your ideas, write, learn, plan and more.

Is the only way he plays Caddy if Caddy convinces him he's an old bastard?

Copilot gave me this...

You
tell me all of the players on the 2024 essendon afl playing list that were top 10 draft selections

Copilot
Certainly! Here are the Essendon players on the 2024 AFL playing list who were top 10 draft selections:
  1. Andrew McGrath: Drafted at #1 in the 2016 National Draft. Notable honors include Rising Star (2017) and AFLPA 1st (2017)1.
  2. Darcy Parish: Drafted at #5 in the 2015 National Draft. Named an All-Australian in 20211.
  3. Kyle Langford: Drafted at #17 in the 2014 National Draft. Achieved AA40 in 20231.
  4. Elijah Tsatas: Drafted at #5 in the 2022 National Draft1.
  5. Jye Caldwell: Drafted at #11 in the 2018 National Draft1.
  6. Zach Merrett: Drafted at #26 in the 2013 National Draft. Multiple All-Australian selections and Best & Fairest awards1.
  7. Ben Hobbs: Drafted at #13 in the 2021 National Draft1.
  8. Sam Weideman: Drafted at #9 in the 2015 National Draft1.
These players have made significant contributions to Essendon, and their draft positions reflect their talent and potential. 🏉🔴⚫

Haha I forgot number 1 pick Andrew McGrath. That’s how s**t he is.

General B Scott I hated your time at North, despised you more than most realise.

Your fat smug face and beady eyes, but you've gone up a notch and I wish you longevity at *. And * it, let's reset your 8 year plan in around four years. Them dumb campaigners won't notice.
I’m actually worried that some of the * members might already be awake to BS and his tenure will be cut short, I hope not, they deserve each other for at least the next 8 years 🤞

I’m actually worried that some of the * members might already be awake to BS and his tenure will be cut short, I hope not, they deserve each other for at least the next 8 years 🤞

True that, BS and his BS, hard to differentiate, hence why he prefers to be known as GBS, General Brad Scott. Although GBS will still confuse some. Great Bull Sh!**er

I’m actually worried that some of the * members might already be awake to BS and his tenure will be cut short, I hope not, they deserve each other for at least the next 8 years
I kind of want them decent enough so he doesn't get the arse. Hang around 10 wins a year for the next 8 years.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back