No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez the Bulldogs have got some seriously good and exciting talent coming through...have added a ripping coach as well - exciting times ahead for Dogs supporters.

Absolutely, I'm a big fan of the dogs (mainly cause I used to watch them alot with my grandma) and as you said, very exciting times ahead

Im confused. Carlton will be bottom 6. Malthouse took an axe to the listm no team is going to compete for the 8 with a 50% cleanout in 3 years

Hes simply selling hope. He knows they"ll get smashed this year. Internally they know they'll get smashed. Outside influences will toss mick and they'll quick fix it...again

Im confused. Carlton will be bottom 6. Malthouse took an axe to the listm no team is going to compete for the 8 with a 50% cleanout in 3 years

Hes simply selling hope. He knows they"ll get smashed this year. Internally they know they'll get smashed. Outside influences will toss mick and they'll quick fix it...again
Freo's flag window may be done and dusted by the end of the year. Wouldn't be the first time Ross the Boss has jumped ship for a paper bag.

During the off season you don't realize just how much you miss the intelligent comments of the broadcasters. Ahh, footy's back!
Maybe we should truss you up "Clockwork Orange" style and make you watch it all off season?

I would really love it if the digital broadcast allowed you to turn off the commentary but retain the crowd noise (ie multiple soundtracks)

Or select another option ie. A radio call

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires just fine tuning their scats love for the coming season.

Geelong, who love to play on themselves, have one or even two players physically hold opponents to the mark when they take a grab. That was a 50m every day of the week a decade ago

Malthouse didn't even see it coming

There was this artful scene at the 3 QTR huddle where Malthouse puts on his glasses, only to double-take at the scoreboard as if to say... "wait... we're not winning?"

Kingy you Fwit.
Nevers fails to to disappoint.

There was a fair amount of smoke being blown up Clarke's arse as well. Wonder it didn't start a fire.

Don't spose anyone in the commentary box cared to remind him that it was just a praccy game.....and against the Blues per chance!?
owl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back