2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

3848532085_chip_on_shoulder_xlarge.jpeg

LMAOOO.

I'm very impressed with Richmond's membership numbers but I'm unimpressed with you bigfooty tiger supporters. Apart from a couple, the rest of you guys are hypocrites. You guys don't give any acknowledgement to other clubs membership achievements but instead criticise and undermine them, with comments such as, Eddie must of did this or that, or the Pratts, or Hawthorn are overachieving with b2b, what if the tigers won a flag, or 1 game memberships, pet membership, North sponsorship deal etc... It seems other clubs all fudge their numbers but when Richmond do it then it is okay. Me thinks alot of short people around here.
I know I'm late but I just wanted to say welcome Matt to BigFooty! I think you're going to like it here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you guys aware that Carlton make just as much money as us off their memberships? :p

They make more per member, but off memory the diff was about $700k in total

It's a smart strategy though, we need to grow our based of committed members before we start gouging them (esp of 30 years of meh)

It's a smart strategy though, we need to grow our based of committed members before we start gouging them (esp of 30 years of meh)

IMO win 2 finals this year and they could lift our price by 15% and most would re sign back up. *, win a flag and ill pay double :p

So thats 700k we are getting that they're not. Yeah they make the same amount :rolleyes:

Plus we don't have a huge 8 million dollar debt to be paying off

Net is the only word in my opinion, wookie cant understand why we do that ummm do we need to play follow the leader like all other clubs....
I just don't like how he is the arbiter of all things that clubs are allowed to categorise things. All clubs don't have set sections so why pick on this stat? Also if net figures are not allowed then , what's the point in having net results?

I just don't like how he is the arbiter of all things that clubs are allowed to categorise things. All clubs don't have set sections so why pick on this stat? Also if net figures are not allowed then , what's the point in having net results?

Yep lets just show all the gross amount, i mean why would net mean anything :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back