2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Or in other words, with Origin if you didn't accept a Richmond membership you didn't end up being penalised in terms of the actual cost of the product. However with the dealership if you don't accept the Collingwood membership you get slugged 500 dollars for the product compared to someone that does. Yes there is a difference and would presents an awful ethical dilemma for anyone that doesn't support the Pies. Yep you're right whatever way you look at it is deplorable.
You don't get slugged $500 - you pay the regular price. A $500 cash back is a form of discount. If you want the discount you sign up. We all have choices in life and sometimes they are not the ones we like.

Business is business. most clubs I would take the discount. Carlton and pies I would pay full price. My choice

You don't get slugged $500 - you pay the regular price. A $500 cash back is a form of discount. If you want the discount you sign up. We all have choices in life and sometimes they are not the ones we like.

Business is business. most clubs I would take the discount. Carlton and pies I would pay full price. My choice
I'd cancel the entire sale unless they give me the $500 off without needing to sign up to the Pies

I'd cancel the entire sale unless they give me the $500 off without needing to sign up to the Pies
Id demand the$500 off and insist they buy me a Rioli club membership or they could shove it after offering me a pies membership.

I'm very impressed with Richmond's membership numbers but I'm unimpressed with you bigfooty tiger supporters. Apart from a couple, the rest of you guys are hypocrites. You guys don't give any acknowledgement to other clubs membership achievements but instead criticise and undermine them, with comments such as, Eddie must of did this or that, or the Pratts, or Hawthorn are overachieving with b2b, what if the tigers won a flag, or 1 game memberships, pet membership, North sponsorship deal etc... It seems other clubs all fudge their numbers but when Richmond do it then it is okay. Me thinks alot of short people around here.

I'm very impressed with Richmond's membership numbers but I'm unimpressed with you bigfooty tiger supporters. Apart from a couple, the rest of you guys are hypocrites. You guys don't give any acknowledgement to other clubs membership achievements but instead criticise and undermine them, with comments such as, Eddie must of did this or that, or the Pratts, or Hawthorn are overachieving with b2b, what if the tigers won a flag, or 1 game memberships, pet membership, North sponsorship deal etc... It seems other clubs all fudge their numbers but when Richmond do it then it is okay. Me thinks alot of short people around here.
Matt slade , gold medalist in generalization and for the record , this is RFC , we don't do dat

You lost or something? I know your colours are getting closer and closer to ours so i spose i can forgive your mistake.

You actually have it the wrong way. You can count on one hand the number of posters who do that, yet you come on our board and slag off the majority of RFC's Bigfooty community

Its either motivated by ignorance or trolling

I'd suggest you stay on your own board and stick to patting yourself on the back

You actually have it the wrong way. You can count on one hand the number of posters who do that, yet you come on our board and slag off the majority of RFC's Bigfooty community

I'd suggest you stay on your own board and stick to patting yourself on the back

I'm actually surprised that it was you, rfctiger74, that attacked my post because IMO you're one of the better Richmond posters. I am not lying or exaggerating when I say that most tiger supporters are hypocrites, well at least the ones on the membership threads. This is evident when reading through this thread and the membership thread on the industry board.
I understand that I am not welcomed here. No one likes other supporters going on their board and rubbing their noses the wrong way. Apologies to those reasonable and fair Richmond posters, I know and you know who you are.

I'm actually surprised that it was you, rfctiger74, that attacked my post because IMO you're one of the better Richmond posters. I am not lying or exaggerating when I say that most tiger supporters are hypocrites, well at least the ones on the membership threads. This is evident when reading through this thread and the membership thread on the industry board.
I understand that I am not welcomed here. No one likes other supporters going on their board and rubbing their noses the wrong way. Apologies to those reasonable and fair Richmond posters, I know and you know who you are.
LOL
Who even has time in their lives to waste their energy reading other supporters membership threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the most reasonable poster on this board. Awarded 4 years straight and you are a dickhead.

LOL
Who even has time in their lives to waste their energy reading other supporters membership threads.
couldnt have said it better myself, i am guilty of going to the essendon board from time to time though and reading the asada thread (not commenting in it tho) to remind myself that as crazy as i feel and live at times that im not that bad yet :)

3848532085_chip_on_shoulder_xlarge.jpeg

Are you pro or anti masturbation friend?

so you see 3-4 people posting on the membership thread on the industry board, and believe that is indicative of all RFC posters?

you sir, really have no idea

so you see 3-4 people posting on the membership thread on the industry board, and believe that is indicative of all RFC posters?

you sir, really have no idea
He also said you were one of the better RFC posters. What a moron. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back