Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton vs Richmond Thursday 2nd April 7.20PM @ MCG - TEAM post #821

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did the ox on sen just say richmond will win the flag this year? SEN must be supplying some good s**t over there!! His explanation was just straight out dumb and then followed up by saying melbourne will be pushing for the 8, then I thought Ahhhhh no I'm sure he's stoned!!

Astbury out hurts the Tigers a fair bit.

Henderson - Rance
Casboult - Chaplin
Jones - ???

Henderson, Jones and Casboult have all given the Tigers troubles in the past.
Has Chaplin played 1v1 ever? Reminds me a bit of Nicks Maxwells... They're probably going to have to play Batchelor on Jones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen plenty of them down at Ricketts Point (Beaumaris).

They can shuffle themselves under the sand while they sleep and you just can't see them.

Would be very easy to step on one!!

Interesting. I grew up around there and i remember the marks they would leave.

Never saw them there though.

Gee Astbury out it is a big loss for them, sting ray i jury, who wooda thunked that one :eek:

Cocky those Richmond supporters, very cocky
Not sure why, from what I saw in the NAB challenge they don't look to have added to last years side.

Whereas we have certainly progressed.

I trod on a sting ray up at wategos in Byron bay and it whacked me on the side of my foot. The pain was excruciating. Ended up at the hospital with my foot in a bucket of very hot water and it hurt like buggery for hours. Still have no feeling in that spot on my foot ten years later.

Do not recommend.

Did the ox on sen just say richmond will win the flag this year? SEN must be supplying some good s**t over there!! His explanation was just straight out dumb and then followed up by saying melbourne will be pushing for the 8, then I thought Ahhhhh no I'm sure he's stoned!!

Thank god his given up the punt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back