News Thomas and Keefe - 2 year ban - Trade, De-List, Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

You really need to calm down TD.

WELL IT’S ******* MAD at 1 of 2 Things:

1. Bummers got away with Drug Cheating
  2. AFL and ASADA did not have to do anything and made a Joke of the sport we love

Sorry for the intrusion guy's.
As much as I am a Saints supporter and Saad got 18 months I hope your boys, Crowley and anyone else gets off from now on after today's debacle announcement. AFL should try telling our kids how this is a fair and reasonable system.

Good luck for the season either way.

Boycott Injectors games too.....

Then leave dem ladeeboyeez alone

latest

As in added to an illicit drug, eg. Cocaine, that is very high in quality, which in turn creates more of the end product, for the sole purpose of making more money. Watering down per se.

Thanks Pea Nut. Buggered if I wanted to try to explain that to Dave. :)

As much as I am a Saints supporter and Saad got 18 months I hope your boys, Crowley and anyone else gets off from now on after today's debacle announcement. AFL should try telling our kids how this is a fair and reasonable system.

It's almost impossible to get off if you have tested positive. The Essendon players never did so to get a conviction was infinitely harder. Bitter pill to swallow but Essendon gave got nothing to do with keefe and Thomas, who in all likelihood gave nobody to blame but themselves

Saad got a harsh penalty for a honest mistake. Yet look what happens today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well there you have it.

Want to drug cheat?
Easy!
Buy prohibited substances in amongst many other drugs, not meant to be used therapeuticly.
Inject those drugs into the players repeatedly.
Make no record of what is in those injections, or why they were given.
Get investigated for 2 years, constantly sooking about how we couldn't have done anythung wrong because we have no evidence (of anything, at all).
Get found not guilty.

Carry on like all of this is totally fine.

Our players though, our players are heckEN idiots.

Is their a link to the rumours of other players that may have possibly tested positive?

No Link but I heard Tom Bell could be 1.

He is good mates with Thomas and Keeffe

So I guess all the Footy Shows tonight that was going to talk about the Peptide Bummers would now become a Collingwood Bashing Shows:rolleyes:

Let them take their best shot TD. We will survive this scandal.

It's a principle thing now, we need to throw everything at getting these boys off.
If you want to act on principals, make them the right ones.

I'd be disgusted if our club acted in any way like Essendon has over the past two years.

At the moment, just looks like Twitter posts from Industry types, and posted on several different threads on Big Footy.

That what happened before the Announcment yesterday.

Nothing has come out yet because of the Joke that Happened this afternoon

Well there you have it.

Want to drug cheat?
Easy!
Buy prohibited substances in amongst many other drugs, not meant to be used therapeuticly.
Inject those drugs into the players repeatedly.
Make no record of what is in those injections, or why they were given.
Get investigated for 2 years, constantly sooking about how we couldn't have done anythung wrong because we have no evidence (of anything, at all).
Get found not guilty.

Carry on like all of this is totally fine.

Our players though, our players are ****EN idiots.

I think we need to have a distinction between the penalty on the Essendon players and on the Essendon club. Players may have been found not guilty and escape further sanction (I say further because they've already had to deal with the mental impact for years and missed finals when it first happened) but the club was penalised - draft sanctions and I think fines. Should the players have taken more responsibility for allowing themselves to be injected without it raising more alarm bells - I think so but that's for a different discussion.

I think where AFL were softest was in saying Hird couldn't be paid whilst banned from the club but reportedly allowing the payment to be made outside the banned timeframe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back