News Thomas and Keefe - 2 year ban - Trade, De-List, Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Sooooo, now that Saints are involved (inevitably), do we think there's much hope for the players? Hadn't really been following this story in the build up to the big Essendon disappointment.

I don't know too much, but it doesn't seem like it's Armitage.

Sorry for the intrusion guy's.
As much as I am a Saints supporter and Saad got 18 months I hope your boys, Crowley and anyone else gets off from now on after today's debacle announcement. AFL should try telling our kids how this is a fair and reasonable system.

Good luck for the season either way.

Boycott Injectors games too.....
thanks, any news on the saints player involved with a positive test????

Boycott Injectors games, start a thread about it Sir Skid or post it on afl teams twitters accounts all week

Then what is that Different then what I am doing. Then what other people would of done against Collingwood?

You're guessing about who it is which is unfair. It might not even be true. That's why the club wanted the names in the open so that this type of speculation wouldn't occur.

Any ruling adversely affecting any AFL Club should now be challenged legally, it's worked for Essendon so the rules have changed!

Well - It just not Collingwood the Media can attack and go over board with.

Well Essendon had 34 and they got off

Essendon is something we'll all be talking about for a long time to come.......and their pain isn't over yet.

I've said from day one that I'm not concerned about their players as much as I am about the people that brought their club and the AFL into disrepute.

Anyay, e have our own problems now.

At least the pies, blues and etc will act in the right manner for the game if people are guilty of stuff :)
The Blues??

Haha you are forgetting what they did, what they got convicted of & what they didn't.
SOS & Fraser Brown refused to co-operate from memory....it was a lot worse than what those arse clowns got done for.

Why do you assume to know more than anyone else? Its true they could of intentionally consumed this banned substance, however its plausible a mistake has been made. Most people in this forum have said if its proven that Thomas and Keefe have systematically attempted to make gains through taking Clen, they need to go. If its a stupid mistake, its exactly that and although we'll be pisses off as supporters, ill be equally sympathetic to these two young men. If it was a mistake that was out of their control, ill be pissed off and shattered that these boys had to go through all of this. Time will tell which of the three it is, in the meantime, unlike yourself Im not pretending i know more than people who are directly involved in this process.

Why do you think even there club are very skeptical of that being the reason.
I'm sorry for the players and supporters too if its all just unlucky circumstance.

But I'd like to think I'm a realist and I find that highly unlikely.
Also you don't know me so just go the post and not the man in future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Blues??

Haha you are forgetting what they did, what they got convicted of & what they didn't.
SOS & Fraser Brown refused to co-operate from memory....it was a lot worse than what those arse clowns got dome for.
That was ages ago, they would act differently now with different people in charge at the club.
But yes they got punished way harder than essendon so :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That was ages ago, they would act differently now with different people in charge at the club.
But yes they got punished way harder than essendon so :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Rolls eyes,what???

Sorry but I'm of the school of thought just because Essendon got off doesn't lessen what the Blewboys did, they are every bit the disgrace that Essendon are. Of course if you talk to Blewboys they have re-written history just as the filthy drug cheats will.

We shouldn't forget, what's that saying about learning from history or something?

The Blues??

SOS & Fraser Brown refused to co-operate from memory....it was a lot worse than what those arse clowns got done for.

Are you seriously try to tell me that Carlton are the only club to pay players under the table. Lol

We may have been the leader of the pack but it was done plenty back in those days.
Nth bought a flag in the 70's you think the team that won that the won with would have been under the cap. lol :rolleyes:

SOS and Brown dog completely co operated with the afl too. So may be your memory is a bit bias.:)

Are you seriously try to tell me that Carlton are the only club to pay players under the table. Lol

We may have been the leader of the pack but it was done plenty back in those days.
Nth bought a flag in the 70's you think the team that won that the won with would have been under the cap. lol :rolleyes:

SOS and Brown dog completely co operated with the afl too. So may be your memory is a bit bias.:)

Well all teams pre-2000 did it to a point but You Guys went way overboard doing that

Ignore function will get you sometimes!

It's a bit weird, but the ignore function is a fantastic thing to have sometimes. Makes for strange viewing of these forums when you ignore someone that posts about 500x a day though.

Rolls eyes,what???

Sorry but I'm of the school of thought just because Essendon got off doesn't lessen what the Blewboys did, they are every bit the disgrace that Essendon are. Of course if you talk to Blewboys they have re-written history just as the filthy drug cheats will.

We shouldn't forget, what's that saying about learning from history or something?
rolled eyes for the afl's weak punishment of essendon compared to the blues years ago

What was the salary cap back in the 70's, please remind me. Was there a draft at the time that would make paying players EVEN more of a distortion?

Also here you go champ.......

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/02/17/1045330538458.html

See how re-writing history is so powerful, that quality individual is on your board, yes?

It's a bit weird, but the ignore function is a fantastic thing to have sometimes. Makes for strange viewing of these forums when you ignore someone that posts about 500x a day though.

He was ignoring me I believe robertg22....I must have made sense sometime or other and he didn't like it .....Que sera sera

Remove this Banner Ad

Back