Hawthorn membership tally 2015 - 70,000 plus loose change!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership total 67,612 up by 4,297 a big spike overnight by 616 :thumbsu::thumbsu:

only 1038 behind last years total

and 1256 ahead of you know who ;) but I imagine that they will sign up a few tonight.

Last edited:
Membership total 67,612 up by 4,297 a big spike overnight by 616 :thumbsu::thumbsu:

only 1038 behind last years total

and 1256 ahead of you know who ;) but I imagine that they will sign up a few tonight.

Yeah I expect they will a win to start the year is always good for a few fence sitters.

Getting very close to last years total before the first game is fantastic

Stuart Fox on SEN yesterday said over 8000 2014 members haven't joined up this year
Why the heck wouldn't you rejoin?
I'd be interested to know the reasons.

Natural churn would probably be 10%

Changes to finances, personal situations etc

Still we should be tracking for 72000 which is a terrific achievement. Now to get half of them to show up to every Melbourne home game (which shouldn't be that much of an issue, aside from Melbourne in round 7 our draw is terrific for quality of games) and we will be well and truly on our way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the heck wouldn't you rejoin?
I'd be interested to know the reasons.
Cost Justification, dissatification of the product (AFL, not club), move interstate/overseas, Death

I must admit, I'm tired of the AFL, and considered not renewing
I'm addicted to the club though

Cost Justification, dissatification of the product (AFL, not club), move interstate/overseas, Death

Totally agree. Always Hawthorn but not taking out an AFL membership. 20 years proud HFC member.

This x 10000

I'm disgusted with the AFL's performance over the last 5 years, but love my club and by 5 memberships each year.

Article in The Age by Sam Lane citing the current upwards spike by all of Collingwood, Hawthorn & Richmond...In their attempts to over-take one another for the mantle of League's most populous club via membership!

Currently we are a little over 1,000 short of the Pies, and the Tigers trail us by a similar margin!....Article states that Stuart Fox says our aim is to topple Collingwood by 2017!

Article in The Age by Sam Lane citing the current upwards spike by all of Collingwood, Hawthorn & Richmond...In their attempts to over-take one another for the mantle of League's most populous club via membership!

Currently we are a little over 1,000 short of the Pies, and the Tigers trail us by a similar margin!....Article states that Stuart Fox says our aim is to topple Collingwood by 2017!
Could do it this year based on that. We were thousands off them a month ago, weren't we?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back