Review R5: Port v Adelaide Review

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Ricciuto was the best of the commentary team and that's scary. :eek:
My dad says Dwayne Russell normally talks up the team that is behind to keep the contest interesting. (In this case the crows)

So if we were 5 goals down the whole game and ended up winning Russell would have been a lot better.

My dad says Dwayne Russell normally talks up the team that is behind to keep the contest interesting. (In this case the crows)

So if we were 5 goals down the whole game and ended up winning Russell would have been a lot better.

He endlessly talks up Adelaide no matter who they're playing or where they're coming from. It gets nauseating and I'm a huge Dwayne fan right back from his playing days.

Yeah ok so are they saying that the crows at their home game set up speakers to amplify Port's crowd noise? Do they know Trigg left the building?

That's also why they initially covered up our race. So the noise could reverberate better. It's science.

Crows flogs bawwwing about the legitimate free Westhoff received against Kelly in the goal square. Yep, because a player who is 10cm shorter and 7kg lighter should be able to stop a player marking by running into him without looking at the ball and wrapping his arms around him first. :rolleyes:

Then the Wingard free against Brown - last time I checked, tackling over the shoulder has been and always was a free kick. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Learn the rules, you incompetent buffoons. And take your s**t team with you.

gizmo-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1661.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ok so are they saying that the crows at their home game set up speakers to amplify Port's crowd noise? Do they know Trigg left the building?

I think they're saying we smuggled an audio technician stage hand into the ground who hijacked the sound system and set up stealth microphones in the Port section of the hill.
That would explain the "Check-one-soo, one-soo" I heard prior to the first bounce.

1 thing that frustrates me - when we employ the flood, there are a few serial offenders that get the footy and bomb it forward which plays into the oppositions hands as theyve set up a wall behind the play - youngy and jonas the worst of the lot. I'd like to see more composure when we're flooding and see us think our way through the forward press.

Fingers crossed we don't get a showdown hangover and we go out and smash WCE - I want some percentage!!!
Re getting out of our flood.... Most teams will have a get out of jail out option. If we do have one, then whee are our players when we kick to position?

West Coast are going to be a lot harder than you think.

I think they're saying we smuggled an audio technician stage hand into the ground who hijacked the sound system and set up stealth microphones in the Port section of the hill.
That would explain the "Check-one-soo, one-soo" I heard prior to the first bounce.
Two key points:

1. Noise from Port fans is disproportionately high to the number of supporters, according to Crows fans.
2. 20k Soccer fans make more noise than 40k Crows supporters, again as seen by Crows supporters.

#wecryasone

They may have had the inside 50s, clearances and groundballs, but which team's players are dominating the Merv Agars Medal, baby! aka the only stats that counts.

Infact, sources suggest that "MERVAGARS" was the only word written on the Crows clubhouse whiteboard this week.

looks like the march from parliament house to the ground will be up for review by the Crows.

Not happy with the amount of forward entry other teams are getting, it is almost like we go defensive once we get a lead.

In saying that, our backline is brilliant at the moment with the Crows forward entry not too disimilar to ours against Sydney.

I've long been critical of Mitchell but once again, he had a solid game and contributed to the team.

As for Pittard, he has not only improved from last year, he has gone up a number of different levels - almost like Gray between 2013 and 2014.

Crows flogs bawwwing about the legitimate free Westhoff received against Kelly in the goal square. Yep, because a player who is 10cm shorter and 7kg lighter should be able to stop a player marking by running into him without looking at the ball and wrapping his arms around him first. :rolleyes:

Then the Wingard free against Brown - last time I checked, tackling over the shoulder has been and always was a free kick. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Learn the rules, you incompetent buffoons. And take your s**t team with you.

image.jpg

In Oppositeland, this is play on.

Seriously though there needs to be a Clear Clearances stat. Or differentiate between a running and quick bomb clearance. That is the difference between the good and mediocre teams.

Also suspect that Marks I50 as a % of Total I50s would be telling.

They may have had the inside 50s, clearances and groundballs, but which team's players are dominating the Merv Agars Medal, baby! aka the only stats that counts.

Infact, sources suggest that "MERVAGARS" was the only word written on the Crows clubhouse whiteboard this week.
How is the inside 50 stat calculated?
If the ball is hacked out to say 54m and comes back in is that counted as an inside 50?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back