Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to take a LB of either one of your hands for my 6th round pick ;)
The approximate value of one my LBers, purely because they were on MY roster, is 1800 points, so a pretty schmick pick sorry...

I'm away 27th May - 4th of June

Looks like it'll be a piecemeal draft. Doing it bits and pieces thru may June July.

Also regarding the value chart...it highlights how wrong people have been with their trade demands and expectations. In the past insisting their first equalled multiple firsts and seconds. But 4 does = 14 and 24. Raiders traded their #3 overall for Dolphins 13 and 45.

Rough guide. I can certainly tweak the value chart like what Blacky said a 4 for 9 and 14. Or thereabouts. Will analyze and assess during the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember the following position maximum allowed....
8 - RB, WR
5 - TE, LB, DE, DT, S, CB
3 - K

The following people have to pull their fingers out....

Dagless --move the LB out of IR, either by dropping him, or another LB and moving the IR one to bench
Woodson --cut your roster down to 34 with no one on IR
dspeed --cut your roster down to 34 with no one on IR
Cassius_Clay --cut your roster down to 34 with no one on IR
peterbuch74 --cut your roster down to 34 with no one on IR

Will email Dspeed as well.

Draft is usually conducted during July. We can start it soon as you return. July 21
How did we go from this to starting immediately? GG impatient as always

I am in the midst of moving overseas over the next few weeks, can't promise I'll have online access consistently

How did we go from this to starting immediately? GG impatient as always

I am in the midst of moving overseas over the next few weeks, can't promise I'll have online access consistently
It's not me being impatient it's that many people are overseas right thru to end of August.

Just make the cuts needed if you're limited access.

It's not me being impatient it's that many people are overseas right thru to end of August.

Just make the cuts needed if you're limited access.
Regardless of whether people are overseas, it seems ridiculous to bring the draft forward to May. We can get through the draft in less than a week, could be done late August without any issue, but you are impatient

Regardless of whether people are overseas, it seems ridiculous to bring the draft forward to May. We can get through the draft in less than a week, could be done late August without any issue, but you are impatient
We have a week in may When everyone's available. Just make your cuts like everyone has please

Regardless of whether people are overseas, a dynasty rookie draft should not be done in May. I was overseas for one of the drafts back in 2009, I managed to get by. Doing it in May doesn't allow existing players on the roster to show something during camp nor does it allow us to take a look at rookies on their new teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back