Fantasy Ultimate Footy AFL Dynasty League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan Lewis was ridiculous for you, GG. Need Ablett to get back to match fitness or else I may be in trouble for a while.
I have very little depth having banked on a number of rookies in the draft.

There's a lot of good FA talent out there, waivers might get hot this week, as a lot of UAFL teams are carrying dead weight.

Blacky has a good team

Anyone wanna trade? Have forwards for days but I suck everywhere else.

All my forwards except Bontempelli and Ryder (who's literally my only ruckman who plays) are on the table, so that would be Bartel, Goddard, D. Martin, Tippett, Walters, Billings, Kerridge and Toumpas (lol). Rucks > mids > backs is the order of preference but not too fussed.

I want to trade. But I want to trade a Brisbane forward. Haha. I'll see if any are dual position.

Just checked. All have C dual position. Robinson, Christensen, and Zorko. Also happy to throw Luenberger in the mix, but would prefer to keep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scoring in this league is so random :confused:

I just got annihilated by someone who got 7 R50's and 10 spoils. That's 51 points right there before even taking into account kicks/HB's/marks etc.

Random scoring reflects the nature of the commissioner.

HIghest score for the year for ol' fuey... just getting on a nice little roll...

Am open to trades... Rance, Fyfe, Priddis and Heppel the untouchables. Make an offer
Marc Murphy > Tom Mitchell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back