Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest #6 overall bust?

2009: Matt Stafford QB Mordikai
2010: Sam Bradford QB Redragger
2011: Mikel Leshoure RB Cassius_Clay
2012: Justin Blackmon WR Wizard
2013: Cordarrelle Patterson WR GG
2014: Jordan Matthews WR Manureid

Started off great, but died down since then.

Clearly, the #4 overall pick stands out as most successful strike-rate of the top 6 picks.

Biggest #11 overall bust?

2009: Percy Harvin WR Dspeed
2010: Golden Tate WR JeffDunne
2011: Shane Vereen RB Mordikai
2012: Ryan Tannehill QB drd23
2013: EJ Manuel QB Manureid
2014: Blake Bortles QB Nakeddeadguy

Kinda murky that one. Some good players, not quite busts, but not studs either. Still a fairly ok place to pick from.

Time for a mock:

1 - PeterBuch : Jameis Winston, with QB so valuable in this league, PB can't afford to pass this one up. Will get every opportunity to play, and I think he'll be a stud.
2 & 3 - Wizard : With Eli & Teddy, has the foundations of 2 good QBs. Fantastic spots to be picking, will surely improve next year with top RB & WR in Todd Gurley & Amari Cooper. Bonza.
4 - Woodson: Melvin Gordon, Woodson needs help across the board but think there's a big drop until the next RBs.
5 - Balmain : Skill positions besides QB are either old or average. Can see this mob dropping off in a hurry, not good enough to win now and going to lose most of their best players. Rebuild on the cards, I think Mariota is the pick just because Qbs are so valuable in this league.
6 - GG : Some RB we all thought would go in the 4th. Lot of RBs on the roster, mostly ordinary. God knows really, BPA here is Kevin White, so in saying that GG will pick TJ Yeldon RB.
7 - Manu - WR the only soft spot on the roster, Kevin White falls into his lap. Value.
8 - PeterBuch - Davante Parker WR.
9 - TGBB - Really needs another QB but none to be taken this high. Ameer Abdullah RB the pick.
10 - Daggles - Like everyone could use RB help - Duke Johnson RB will be the starter in Cleveland by week 5.
11 - Wizard - Bastard, already has Gurley & Cooper, and now Nelson Agholor falls into his lap. Starting to build a very good dynasty roster.
12 - DRD - WR position of need, Breshard Perriman the safest available.

------------------------------------------

32 - NDG : With the pick this draft will be remembered for, Cameron Artis-Payne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woodson you own the #4 pick. I own the #6. I want to trade up to #4 !!

Duly Noted.. ;)

There are a few projector overheads I'd like to show LD first..

atrakoverheadprojector-thumb.jpg

Draft Strategy is very important THIS YEAR. :) Will get back to you next week. drd23 has already booked an appointment with LD so take a queue ticket.

Biggest #1 overall bust? Rank them in your opinion....

2009: Donald Brown RB GG
2010: Ryan Mathews RB Manureid
2011: Mark Ingram RB Wizard
2012: Andrew Luck QB Manureid
2013: Tavon Austin WR Manureid
2014: Mike Evans WR GG
2010 and 2013.
Should have moved Tavon when he was worth something...

I can say the same, don't worry.

Lets get this started. dspeed cut to 34, not like players 35-40 are going to make much difference.
Right now he only isn't out of some self guided 'ideals'.

Which really means he's too lazy and wants preseason to do his work for him research-wise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back