List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Selwood of 3 years ago I would be all over.

Scott Selwood of today I would take as a guy who is going to be ranked 20-30 on the list. Would basically only look at taking him if we lost a senior player like Gilbert or Joey to retirement or something. Not a like for like on field but would be a senior player and a leader on the training track. I won't be upset if we miss out because we need to be blooding guys like Sinc, DMac, Ross etc. Won't be upset if we get him though because I think he is a quality player and could be a star if he can ever get fully fit again.

I thought he was pretty soft (still is). I think he's a very smart player, but will never break games open.
He'll do well at West Coast, but we honestly don't need him for the position he plays.
Yeah I agree, I'd much rather have Lonie over him

I did
I don't think he got lots of disposals , but he was often good for a couple of goals, and i thought west coast screwed us over when they got him.
Yeah we definitely didn't get what we deserved for him, would have loved to have Brown. Ahhh I flipping hate the WCE.. scums

Just an honest question, but did anyone rate Cripps at his time at St Kilda?

Never rated him or Lynch. Always thought and still do, that Cripps disposal is not quite good enough. Kicks a lot of floaters, although not as many as he did with us. Couldn't imagine what role Lynch would play with us, but he does actually play that lead up role quite well. He still relies on quality disposal to get the footy though, and Cripps is much more useful in a quality side also.

Have been surprised at how effective both have been elsewhere and they are certainly both decent AFL footballers now. However, overall I still think both are not overly suited to our structures. Don't miss either of them.

Jacob Hopper pulled in a lazy 33 possessions, 9 clearances, 5 marks and kicked a goal for NSW/ACT in a 2-point loss to Tasmania, despite dislocating a finger just before half time...

Bugger me GWS are a getting a free swing out of the Riverina!

In other news, Kieran Lovell of Tassie pulled in a whopping 42 touches! He's tiny at 173cm, but a hefty 79kg to go with it...

I say we take him and Jade Gresham (177cm) and, with Jack Lonie (174cm), and create the greatest mosquito midfield of all time!

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

michael ablett ‏@michaelablett23
Full time QLD 17.10.112 defeat NT 5.10.40
Keays 37 & 1 goal,William 23,Budarick 23 & 2 goals for QLD
McKenzie 18, Hagan 16,Hampton 16 for NT
....Ben Keays also had 11 clearances & 10 inside-50s
....liked the game of Dylan Budarick (looks and moves a bit like Shiel) and Rueben William in the backline

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-06-20/keays-dominates-nt-in-u18s

AFL Tasmania
Final results
Tasmania 10.12 (72)
NSW/ACT 10.10 (70
Goals: Dodge 3 Quinn 2 Rainbird 2 Franks 2 Smith 1
Best: Lovell Gavralas Hibberd Donnellan Rainbird Hayden
.... thought Kieran Lovell and Mitch Rainbird were impressive

NSW/ACT Rams‏@NSWACT_Rams
Full Time.Tas10.12(72)dNSWACT10.10(70)
Best: Hopper,Himmelberg,Macreadie,Minogue,Bance,Marshall.
Goals:Himmelberg3,Cornell,Bance,Flynn,McFadden,Hopper,Sproule
.... liked the smarts of Jacob Hopper and the size and skills of Harry Himmelberg (up forward & in the ruck)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-06-...gnet-as-tasmania-holds-off-late-nswact-charge

How good is it getting these games streamed into your loungeroom? :thumbsu:

Last edited:
How bloody good is Cripps for Carlton

I posted here that I was very impressed by Keays last year, looks like he's continuing his good form. Surely a club will bid their first on him.
I'd take him at 5 if balic was gone

Like I said a couple weeks back GC for the spoon. Carlton playing like a side full of blokes playing for their career

GC playing like a side full of blokes waiting to be traded
But the Suns will have a lot of big inclusions in the next couple of weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back