Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananas are the greatest IMO. Nothing beats a good narn

Bananas are awesome, can eat 2-3 in a day and enjoy the energy lift.

Have hated oranges ever since I puked after eating some that were too sweet for me when I was in primary school (have hated orange as a flavour ever since lol).

I started eating mandarins again some time ago, because mangoes were not in season I was like ok lets go with mandarins instead.

I have not eaten an apple in years, for some reason they bring on migraine style symptoms :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This ad for GPs shits me, he's supposed to be a good GP but he just seems like a smug, annoying campaigner that you'd want to punch in the face.

LOL at the part where he tells that family "You have nits, you all have nits" with all the grace and tact of McBain from The Simpsons.

Having a lazy as fudge roommate. Note to self - never rent with friends again!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The first place I rented was with one of my best mates from school, he was a lazy campaigner that spent most of his time smoking bongs and doing bugger all housework/cleaning and would just let his dirty dishes pile up for days on end.

Ended up having a massive falling out with him mainly due to him being a campaigner to live with and since moving out of there we've barely spoken since.

Not always a good idea living with friends as if things turn to s**t it often ruins friendships.

I need to find some good grocers to get some bananas. Supermarket bananas lately, are like big veiny dicks with their angular lines and I imagine growth hormones. Whatever happened to good old regular round ones?

And, living with friends... Yep, there's only 2 friends I could probably live with out of maybe a dozen sample size.

This ad for GPs shits me, he's supposed to be a good GP but he just seems like a smug, annoying campaigner that you'd want to punch in the face.

LOL at the part where he tells that family "You have nits, you all have nits" with all the grace and tact of McBain from The Simpsons.

The first place I rented was with one of my best mates from school, he was a lazy campaigner that spent most of his time smoking bongs and doing bugger all housework/cleaning and would just let his dirty dishes pile up for days on end.

Ended up having a massive falling out with him mainly due to him being a campaigner to live with and since moving out of there we've barely spoken since.

Not always a good idea living with friends as if things turn to s**t it often ruins friendships.

Exactly the same situation i just got out of. I'm no clean freak, but this guy seriously bugged me. Stayed up all night playing games and slept all day.

Dishes were the only thing he ever did and that was after telling him it was his turn, and even then they would sit there for a few days.

It was a crappy situation because it seemed like i was the bad guy for asking him to clean. But god damn, being in your late 20's surely you have learnt some house keeping skills/dignity by then haha.

I guess its just pure laziness? Honestly reminded me of a child. In saying that tho i would rate my 9yr old daughters cleaning skills better than his.

Any good stories?

I recall we had a rent inspection when i first moved in and the backyard was in terrible shape, so I get out and attack the backyard duties. Been out there for a good couple of hours raking n weeding and this bloke comes out in his pj 's lights a durry and has the nerve to just sit and watch.

I didnt say anything at first because i was curious to see if he would actually say/do anything - Nope! Just gets up goes inside and starts playing on the PC.

I ended up getting him out to do some work but he would stand there like a lost puppy not sure what to do. "Its not that hard duuuude, there's stuff to be picked up etc" i say to him. He ends up doing like 15 mins work total on the yard and when his sister comes over in the evening she's like "wow, place looks good blah blah yaddah yaddah" and he starts taking credit and talks about how WE did it today.

It was a very lol moment. Maybe even a more wtf moment.

Useless bloke. Always been shielded by his family - so has never really had to an independent person.

Another rent inspection - dude sleeps till 4pm and I'm scrubbing away on the oven. I say go get the mopping stuff etc. So he goes and gets it ready but he keeps hovering around his pc reading stuff while im still scrubbing. I look over to him and ask what hes doing and hes like oh im just waiting for you to be finished in the kitchen so I can mop.

I couldn't believe he said that considering there is another part of the house to mop.

Because his usual routine is wake up - PC all day - sleep, i suppose it was weird for his brain to be doing something different and he was like that lost puppy again haha.

Anyway he goes to do the other room and is back in like 2 minutes, so he obviously rushed it. I find him hovering near the PC agaaaaain so im like "dude wtf, go clean something we have rent inspection tomorrow", and he replies with a dumb ass answer like what should i do. Uuuugh, use your brain, use some initiative and look.

I get him to scrub the walls and suprise suprise he's done the job in like 2 minutes.

Rent inspection is completed and i ask the rental agent if there were any issues. And she says everything was in order except the walls have not been washed. Hahaha only main job the guys gets and he fails.

When we were moving out it was a nightmare.

Just leaves everything to the last minute and expects others to do it for him.

Place was a bomb. All that was left was all his junk and rubbish. I would go to the house to clean but couldnt because he just had his s**t everywhere and im not doing it for him. This went on for like a week and we only had like 3 days left and i just couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. He just didnt seem to care.

Suprise suprise his family rocks up to clean and do mainly everything for him. I know for a fact they were annoyed with his uselessness.

Funny thing tho - his sister organised a skip bin. Skip bin gets dropped off on the monday and days pass and he hasnt put anything in it yet. I have no idea what he was thinking..anyway the skip bin gets taken away with next to nothing in it. Hahahahaha it was so funny. He was like awww i thought it was here for a week not 3 days. Parents ended up having to get a tip license and lug his junk out there.

Yeah, what's the deal with that? It seems to go up 60 or 70 bucks every year
It's seems like that's with everything, this is why this country is in a state of decline.
Government had become so greedy as with banks and other big paying company's like energy ect. They will keep going up as with bills and some random new tax while our pay isn't doing much and they have the nerve to say like Joe Hocking said we need to find a better paying job.
We are slaves to the government.
We work for nothing while they sit in their mansions laughing at it all while smoking a cigar.

Get used to it. It's sad. We need to start an revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back