Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone used to be on vibrate, but I've recently moved from vibrate to mute and just knowing if I have a message if the LED light blinks.

Was working fine but now I'm starting to see the ******* thing blink when it isn't.

I did the same thing and now it's the light itself that occasionally frightens the crap out of me especially if it's dark

Rofl the 3/4 time Thundersticks competition prize is a kids meal at Roll'd. What's that, about six bucks? At least at Geelong it's $500 cash for the same comp.
Essendon home game?

They have had to pay alot of fines lately.

Rofl the 3/4 time Thundersticks competition prize is a kids meal at Roll'd. What's that, about six bucks? At least at Geelong it's $500 cash for the same comp.

Money is probably a bit tight at Essendon after the Hird payout, AFL fines and legal fees.

Essendon home games.

Only GA is row G and back, behind the goals on level 3. Meanwhile the wings and front 6 rows behind the goals are approximately 10% full at an absolute push.

They also have a banner about the James Hird academy. They have no shame.
Etihad is a nightmare. So many bad memories of being a young kid, forced to walk around for a quarter because that piece of s**t ground doesn't have enough seats for certain members.

I don't even go that far.

I give them pet names (pun intended) but that's my limit.

My other half does get confused when I ask how my boy is, did you have a good day and he's such a beautiful baby and realises I'm talking to the dog and not him :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the old man of the silly bint that threw the banana at eddie betts has come out and said his daughter has been demonised..

well, you play stupid games, you'll win stupid prizes won't ya?

* off! People always do this s**t "my son/daughter/wife/tomato is a victim in all this..." How about, if you were a better parent, you wouldn't raise such s**t campaigners that do this s**t in the first place.

So there.

**** off! People always do this s**t "my son/daughter/wife/tomato is a victim in all this..." How about, if you were a better parent, you wouldn't raise such s**t campaigners that do this s**t in the first place.

So there.
Have you heard the ex-husband of Sarah Connor? I have a feeling we're going to have another Schapelle Corby.

the old man of the silly bint that threw the banana at eddie betts has come out and said his daughter has been demonised..

well, you play stupid games, you'll win stupid prizes won't ya?
Quoted for the term "silly bint" - love that phrase. I mean I first heard it in Buffy (several times in fact) but I still love that word!

So long, farewell.

Things that s**t me?

Threads over 10,000 posts long!

Go to Part 11; do not pass Go! Do not collect $200!

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/things-that-s**t-me-part-xi-the-eleventh-one.1142761/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back